Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 12 August 2023

The walking dead - WHY!

 Saturday 12th August 2023


Yesterday wasn't a bad day at all, a brief trip to the gym with Aryn, he did his weights and 15 minutes cardio, then he was done because it was too early in the morning for him and he hadn't thought to go to bed a bit earlier in anticipation!  I dropped him home then took myself off to the dentist to see the hygenist, £42 later - ouch, I was done.  Just enough time to drive home and feed them both before heading off to my joint pain group where we did more exercise and talked about acts of kindness to others.  It's only as I type that, I'm asking myself what does this have to do with joint pain?  I'm guessing distraction from your pain, focusing on the good and positive things in life and distracting yourself from your pain.  This is the page from the book, 


Later I made our tea, we had planned on a bbq but himself still hasn't recovered from the lurgy because of not being able to take time off work so I cooked it all in the oven despite packaging saying some should be grilled and some fried - it all tasted okay!  Then I'd promised Aryn that I'd give The Walking Dead a chance as I've never watched it because I don't like zombies - why would I want to!  We watched that for the rest of the evening, I found it very stressful, I don't enjoy sitting watching something that's making me feel full of anxiety waiting for horrible things to happen!  On a positive it got him to spend time off his computer with us, but as his dad said, he's better off on his pc if it means we haven't got to watch that programme again lol.

I've managed 7 hours sleep and it felt better than usual, again this could be the changes to my diet, the water I'm drinking, the fact I haven't had a glass of wine in a week or the HRT patches, who knows, a combination of all of it.  My back/leg/knee are still hurting but the rest of me apart from my left thumb is great, again could be the HRT could be that I've been doing exercises at the gym, I'm actually enjoying the gym now, building up slowly, hoping the more I do it, the better I'll feel and my muscles will strengthen which will help my back. 

Oh but my belly yesterday, jeez so much trapped wind and discomfort, I'm assuming that's because the day before I ate fruit and I don't usually, so my belly was saying "WHY, just why!" I didn't think about building up slowly did I.  Apparently it's not okay for the lady of the house to fart on the sofa once even though the man of the house does it all the time, to him it's like breathing!  

I'm looking forward to the day ahead, huddle this morning, no plans for the rest of the day, I want him to rest to get better, even if it does mean I have to watch car youtube videos and look for car bits of ebay!  The price of love ay!

I'm working my way through the freezer stuff which is great, but not sure what we're going to have today, oh yes I just remembered, we're having chicken enchiladas, I've got the stuff ready to cook - doh!  That's good, I don't have to think now, might pick up some garlic bread to go with it. 

Right, I better get ready to go, have a great one yourself.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: