Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 24 August 2023

Another day, another chance

Thursday 24th August 2023


I need to focus on being better than I was yesterday - do you?  I only tracked for half the day, I didn't eat any vegetables at all so yes I need to sort it out.  

I did have a good day though ;) after a lovely huddle, I went to the chemist to get my tablets and pick up my 'owed' hrt patches to be told there's a national shortage and they didn't have them, so now I've got to hope they come back into stock before I run out of the ones I've got.

We then went karting using our wowcher voucher, it was in Bloxwich and they were electric karts, it was the first time I've been but Aryn has done karting before.  We got 2 x 15 minute sessions, now I'm not gonna lie the first session, I was scared of crashing, a little over cautious and sadly it hurt my body, my hands starting hurting again and my sciatica wasn't keen on the twists and turns, I've also had pins and needles in the night and this morning which had eased lately.  However I enjoyed it, the second session, they slowed our karts down, from 3 to 2 which made it a bit rubbish, but Aryn eventually stopped to ask them why the karts were slower and he put it back to 3, unfortunately we were almost at the end of the session.  I did manage to get brave in those last few minutes though and increase my speed :) his fastest lap was only a second faster than mine, which made me smile.

We were starving by the time we got home so had egg and chips for dinner, I'd also had eggs on toast for breakfast because the eggs I had from the farm were so good, I wished I'd bought more, shame it's such a long way, away or I'd go back for more.  We then watched tv together and I had a ham sandwich later, a handful of peanuts (only a handful honest, I wasn't greedy), oh I had some walnut, celery and apple salad too so I did have some green stuff at least.  Plus a couple of glasses of wine.  I'm starting to put it all in my tracker now, so I am going to get a grip!  I know I'll be well over the days allowance but at least I'm tracking it.

I tried to have an early night but it was probably half nine by the time I managed it, I reckon I could've been asleep by 8.  My fitbit hasn't told me my sleep score for the last two nights so I've reconnected it this morning as if it's a new fitbit so we'll see if it works tomorrow.

A busy day today with huddles, there's plenty of food in the fridge, I still have that leftover hotpot portion which I will eat so at least I'll get a bit of veg there.  

Anyway, I need to get a move on, despite being woke early, I'm now running behind and need a shower, I have done the washing up though - go me being a domestic goddess!  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x



No comments: