Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 August 2013

Short one today...

18th August 2013
“Most of us spend our lives as if we have another one in the bank.” Ben Irwin

Yesterday was a long day!  My lump in my neck started to get bigger so I called NHS direct who made me an appointment with an emergency doctor who then sent me to the hospital, WOW who’d think one sentence in real life would take 5 hours!  Outcome after examinations and camera up nose and down throat was it’s infected, so antibiotics and painkillers but at least I got to come home.  So I’ve just had a good 11 hours sleep which can only help to heal.

I did manage to stay on track though, especially as I realised the significance of yesterday, 9 years ago on 17th August I reached my goal with Weight Watchers, can’t believe it’s gone by so quickly! 

So yesterday looked like this;

Jam on toast – 7pp

Chicken portion  (waitrose portion bought on way to doctors, checked on esource) – 8pp

Bagel (6pp) with cheese (2pp) chicken (3pp) & mustard (4pp) – 11pp

Total 26pp

Was in bed by 9pm, gonna chill all day today and give the drugs chance to kick in, it’s not so bad if I don’t move my neck ;)

My brains not working much today either obviously as I’m out of stuff to say, so I’ll leave it there, but please have a great day, Eat Gorgeous & BeYouTiful.

 

No comments: