Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 3 August 2013

Picnic, storms & dancing in the rain.

3rd August 2103
True life is lived when tiny changes occur. Leo Tolstoy
I had a lovely afternoon/evening yesterday, having worked a 45 hour week and not seeing my mate for a few weeks, we had a night in, the plan had been to have a picnic in the garden, me, mom, Lynne and Jen (her daughter) but the heavens opened and we got a storm instead.  We brought the picnic indoors but not before me and Jen had danced in the front garden in the rain enjoying the rainbow, later we also stood up the back garden watching the lightning and listening to the thunder. 
Yes it was most definitely a none Weight Watcher day and will probably result in a gain next week on the scales, luckily I lost a pound this week to balance it out ;) I will however get straight back on track today and stay away from Sainsbury’s deli counter, that’s what’s to blame for all the niceness on the table yesterday, it’s true, I confess “My names Bev and I’m a foodieholic!” I haven’t been to the deli counter for sooooo long and when I did, I couldn’t stop, I just kept saying, “ooo and a bit of that too please”.  So last week I was the buffet’s bitch and this week the deli counter seduced me, I actually said to the assistant, “please don’t let me buy anything else, there’s only two people in my house”, she really laughed at me, especially when I added “and ones a vegetarian!”, mom isn’t but she’s as near as damn it is to swearing, she wouldn’t have been eating any of the stuff I was buying! 
You know you’ve bought too much food when you can’t shut the fridge easily when you get back!  In my defence half of it was pop bottles and cans.
Honestly it’s ridiculous how calming and enjoyable I find walking round a nice supermarket looking at the products, searching for ideas, it’s a long time trust me.
At least what I bought was mostly healthy, I did buy a couple of lattice pastry things and garlic bread, we ate them as part of our picnic between four of us, and the quiche I purchased was mostly eaten by mom, everything else wasn’t too bad ProPoint wise, cooked meats, salad etc.
Today I will do my best to stick to my 26pp, I’m going to do some gardening hopefully before any rain falls, not sure of the forecast.  I’ve got Jen this morning whilst Lynne goes to work so we shall do what she fancies, we do have a cake mix but that doesn’t even tempt me to be honest.
One of my beautiful members gets married today, I can’t wait to see her photos, I got a preview of her in the dress and she looked stunning, I do hope she has the best day ever and the sun shines down. Xx
As for the rest of you, enjoy whatever you have planned today.
 
 

No comments: