Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 30 August 2013

A wonderfully emotional week xx

30th August 2013
Try not to take everything personally, things that people say and do don’t always have anything to do with you.
It’s been a real emotional week in my meetings this week, we discussed how not wanting to feel certain emotions lead to emotional eating in the meeting and we even got a little emotional too.  In Awesome August my amazing members have lost 118 stone, how inspiring is that, and now we intend to make September Sensational and I can’t wait, get those kids back to school, if you haven’t been through the holidays grab a mate and get back to a meeting, there’s even an offer on that if two friends join together it’s only £2.50 each for the first week, Weight Watchers realise together is better.
Tuesday morning the gorgeous Jane achieved her 100lb weight loss and I took great pleasure in awarding her with a certificate, I asked her how she was feeling and she replied, “emotional”, and then went on to explain how over the years she had sat in numerous meetings watching awards and certificates being handed out and feeling that it would never be her!  I asked her what was different this time and she replied “YOU”, I won’t lie this really made me feel good to think that I could make a difference in someone’s life, so I asked why.  She told us all that since she joined I have always told her and all my members that they are gorgeous now and that they have to love themselves as they are and not wait for the weight loss before doing so, Jane never used to like herself very much at all, but she listened and took it onboard and now she loves herself because she’s realised she is as amazing and wonderful and I’ve told her she is and that everyone who loves her already knew she was!  Because she changed her thought pattern she now takes care of herself because she deserves to be loved and looked after and she eats healthy and nutritious food because that’s part of the taking care routine and the bonus of such behaviour is that weight loss becomes a side effect.    Here’s a photo of Jane before and now, personally I’ve always seen the gorgeous, the only difference for me is it now comes in a smaller healthier package with a much brighter smile.


Doesn’t she look amazing, so if you’re giving yourself a hard time for having no willpower, or you’re getting angry with yourself for not sticking to the plan or when you look in the mirror you say horrible things to your reflection, please realise that’s not helping, nothing works well if you treat it badly, so instead try a bit of forgiveness, accept your human and you aren’t perfect, realise no one can stick to the plan all the time and when you look in the mirror – do so with love. X
As for the emotional eating, I might come back to that over the weekend ;-) when it’s usually more appropriate!
So how was my day?  Well I was 45pp in credit to start the day (weeklies & activity) I earned 4pp yesterday on my trusty pedometer which isn’t my wineometer at the moment because of me being on the wellness wagon (boooo ;) could’ve killed for a good glass of red last night!
I opted for a Filling & Healthy day again,
Breakfast was crumpet, egg, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (Zero meal on f&H, 5pp on a PP day)
Lunch was Smoked/Plan River Cobbler fish (Asda 4pp), Tilda Brown Basmati (6pp) Corn on the cob (2pp), carrots (Zero meal on F&H, 12pp on PP day)
Tea was 69g wholewheat spaghetti (6pp gotta love the accuracy of the WW kitchen scalesJ), ½ red pepper, 2 spring onions, 2 mushrooms, 20g parmesan (2pp), 1 egg (2pp), 22g chorizo sausage (2pp). 1 teaspoon olive oil (1pp)  (4pp On F&H day (used healthy daily allowance for oil), 13pp on PP day)
Diced & fried all the veggies in the oil, whilst boiling the spaghetti, drain spaghetti, and stir in the cooked egg then mix everything together and serve.  I had it with asparagus spears too because they were reduced in the Asda.
Snacks
100g Greek Yogurt, raspberries, blueberries (zero on F&H, 1pp on PP day)
Banana
Walkers Sunbite crisps (3pp- member bought them for me to try, so glad I didn’t have a 6 page because I would be writing 18pp here otherwise, too nice they were!)
45g Peanut Butter – 8pp (shouldn’t have bought a jar, worked out there’s 63pp in the jar! I need to get mom to hide it now, I’ve already spent about 18pp on it so far this week, tis nice though, might have it on toast for brekkie, at least its part of a meal then)
2 bottles Becks Blue 1pp
So because of doing Filling & Healthy, I ended up using 16pp from my weekly/activity ProPoints, 49-16 = 33pp in credit still to get me through the weekend, should be fine as I’m not drinking, and that’s your maths lesson for today J.
Here’s to another day of Healthy & Happy Eating Gorgeous & BeYouTiful, because even if you can’t see how wonderful you are, I can!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: