Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 26 May 2012

Loving the sunshine, ready for a rest ;)

Just a quickie to say I promise to do the best I can whilst I'm away, but at the same time enjoying myself.

I will take whatever the scales say upon my return and then strive to get back to my goal.

I'm really looking forward to a week off and by the looks of this weather I will be playing on the beach with Jen & Will building sandcastles if they're not too grown up for that - do you ever get too grown up for building sandcastles on the beach.

I haven't even packed yet so I really should go do it shouldn't I? ;')

Enjoy your weekend folks, I may or may not blog, I'm undecided and I'm unsure of the network covereage.

Be gentle on the wonderful leaders who have agreed to take my meetings next week, let me know how you've all done by posting it on our facebook page.

Yay I'm off on my holiday, long live the British Summer Sunshine. xx

No comments: