Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Losing PP not flavour!

2nd May 2012
Without the rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Midweek already, that’s gone quickly – for me anyway.  I gained a pound yesterday at weigh-in = GUTTED!  I wasn’t impressed at all, really knocked my neck in and surprised me.  Then I thought about it and knew exactly why I’d gained, I may not have drank in the house last week, nor eaten any processed packaged food, I may have treated my body like a shrine but I overloaded that shrine with good foods.  Basically I ate too much, even if it’s good stuff, if there’s too much of it, you ain’t gonna lose weight. 
So as my tracking week started Monday, I’m still on track, by the end of Monday I had 31pp weeklies left.  Yesterday looked like this
1 pint skimmed milk for drinks and cereal = 5pp
50g bran flakes = 5pp
Lunch
Curry 3pp =
Mushrooms, Weight Watchers Curry Paste (1pp), tomatoes, spinach, potatoes (2pp)
Poppodum 1pp (ate a few pieces before throwing the rest in bin!)
Banana
Tea = 7pp
Pastrami (2pp)
Salad leaves
Pitta (4pp)
Cucumber dip (1pp)
Glass red wine = 6pp
Total for day 27pp 
Earned on pedometer 4pp

So 3pp saved to add to my weeklies, giving me 34pp in the bank for later in the week.

I was really pleased with the curry, I had bought a Sainsbury’s meal deal 4 mains and 2 sides for a tenner, but I’ve put them in the freezer for now.  The sides were 8pp each and weighed 300g, the curry I made weighed the same for 5pp less and tasted delicious.  I might make a chicken version today instead of potato, mmm roll on lunchtime!
It just proves with a bit of thought you can stay within your ProPoints and make the plan work for you.  I’ve had a large breakfast again today to see if it makes a difference with my hunger levels later in the day.  I have to say I wasn’t at all hungry yesterday afternoon or tea time when I got back from work and that light tea did the job.  Tomorrow and Friday I’ll have 30g instead of 50g and see if it makes a difference. 
Here’s hoping the rain stays away long enough for me to get a run in sometime today, I know a lot of you read my blog first thing, so if you’re one of them, lets all have a wicked Wednesday, confuse people by saying “Isn’t it a lovely day” if they reply no its not it’s raining, just reply “not in my heart its not!”

Just because it’s raining you don’t have to be miserable.  Everyday can be seen as a good one, it’s just how you view it, I don’t even notice the weather until it’s pointed out to me. 
Here’s a little bit of my day from yesterday that made me smile, I was looking for my hairbrush and mom had it, the conversation went like this,
Mom that's my hairbrush.” 
Mom "I'm only borrowing it"
Me “yeah mom but yr using it on the dog!!!!”

Xx Enjoy your day – I always do xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find that having a bigger breakfast also stops me from picking so much throughout the day