Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 20 October 2023

Me a diva - nah! NOT MUCH!

Friday 20th October 2023 



Well I started my day like a dramatic diva yesterday!  When I'm tired, hungry and have things on my mind, I have a tendency towards overreacting!  Well I couldn't decide on breakfast, then thought I'll use up two of the eggs before they go off and have them on toast but as I was cooking them I couldn't find my one of these - 


Now having looked for a photo this morning, I've found out they're called slotted turners!  I was calling it the spatula yesterday, now I'm even more confused because I didn't know it was called a turner!  Anyway, I never did find it but whilst looking one of my eggs had already broken on the way into the pan but now they had both gone hard - I don't like hard yolks and I couldn't get them out of the pan anyway because they'd now stuck to the bottom of the pan so they ended up in the bin!  I ended up with cold toast topped with cheese triangles.  Can you feel the tension and anger in that paragraph lol. 

That was the start of a stressful morning, but thanks to Elle, she covered lunchtime and I got to come home to see Aryn who wasn't well.  I then had to sort out some other mess but we got there in the end and I breathed and calmed down.

We tried the new McDonalds burgers, Philly stack - I wasn't that impressed, way to much cheese - who knew that was possible but it took the taste of everything else away.  Apparently the BBQ chicken one is nice but has a lot of sauce on it. 

The cats woke me at 4.44am - thanks for that ay, but I've got to drive to Leamington Spa this morning anyway so at least I don't have to rush to get ready.

The bestest thing about yesterday other than the huddles which are always a breath of fresh air was having a bag of curries delivered by Dave, we shall enjoy them tonight as a 'takeaway', I've fetched poppadoms and naan bread so it'll be as good if not better than the real thing.  

I've put the diva back in her drawer, I'm gonna have a calm day today, enjoy listening to my audiobook whilst driving down the motorway, make the most of that time. 

Oh and I never found the turner, I've bought another one from Asda!

Hope you have a great Friday, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: