Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 14 October 2023

Grumpy bitch here....

Saturday14th October 2023



I got a lot done yesterday but ma'an did I pay for it, I was in so much pain for the rest of the day but at least I had a really clean house.  I get so frustrated not being able to do the things I want to do, I mean bloomin hell, I just want to clean my damn house, mop floors, change bedding - basic stuff, I'm 53 not 93 fgs.  Can you feel my arggghhhhhhh, himself was very good with me last night, in the end he just said, 'go to sleep', cos he'd had enough of my grump, I was trying not to be a pain but I couldn't stop myself, plus some of the stuff I was trying to say was justified but Friday night when he's shattered too is not the time for me to address those points!  

On a positive we had a delicious dinner and all ate it together even if I was struggling not to be a full on miserable bitch, combination of pain and a teenager who's a lazy git and doesn't listen and learn or clean his room when asked!  If it's not done by the time he goes to school Monday, I shall be going in myself and I know he won't like that, but he's been warned enough times.

Our dinner was lamb and spinach curry, I found the curries in the fridge, thought I only had 2 but I'd got a third one which was a different curry so I mixed them all together in a pan threw in spinach and himself thought I'd cooked it from scratch, which I had but not that day.  I put some garlic powder on my butternut squash and cooked in actifry.  Oh and those na'an breads from Aldi are amazing, I'm not a huge fan of na'an breads usually because they can be thick and stodgy but not these, they are thin and light and lush, they do plain ones too and at £1.49 for two, bargain. 


  

 I fell asleep on the sofa exhausted but then when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep, you couldn't make it up, woke up every hour from 1ish, couldn't look at the time on my watch because I don't have it do I, I didn't want to keep stretching for my phone as didn't want to disturb him any more than I already was, neither of us slept well.

Here's to making today less grumpy, I don't feel in as much pain, he's just come down so I'll go get ready for work, he's just gone in loo and said 'hve you broke this', yeah I pulled the toilet roll holder of the door this morning, well I didn't it fell off, but it'll give him something to do won't it. 

Mwah, love ya 


Love me 

 

No comments: