Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Another Wednesday lands!

Wednesday 25th October 2023

Well I wasn't hungry last night but I cooked the Gousto for Aryn and it was weird, not one I'd ever want again, I only had a tiny bit but couldn't eat it, this was Aryns plate and even he said nah it's odd!  I realised aferwards I'd forgot to put the spinach in but that wouldn't have improved the taste. Persian-Style Tahdig With Sumac Chicken | Gousto I'm not sure if it was the saffron or maybe the sumac that made it taste odd, it was missing a sachet of turmeric as that wasn't in the pack but otherwise it was cooked how it said it should be.  Not one we'd have again!


The rest of my day was good, I treated myself to having my nails done at Facebook Glamazon, I've had browns this time, I need to make my mind up before I get there because there's too much choice.  I went in thinking shellac Aura dark green or a pink and came out with brown lol.  I just can't make my mind up when I'm in there and because I've bitten my nails, so badly, for so many years, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.

I still never got to my book, but I'm gonna go to the gym today and have half hour in the cafe I think and read there, Aryn's off school so I can't get that quiet time at home so easy, actually I can but it would be later in the day when I start to get tired so can't concentrate.  Ooo I'm going to be doing the recumbent bike which doesn't involve using the arms/hands - would it be weird to read my book whilst doing that lol!? 

I've got two audio books on the go too so it's easy to listen to them in the gym, I've almost finished Love Untold by Ruth Jones, easy read and I've started The Woman in Me by Britney Spears, curiosity got the better of me with that one, it was mentioned on Good Morning Britain yesterday and I have credits on my audible so thought, why not.

The lovely Anita bought me some grey peas so I've put them on to soak and I've got some gammon steaks I'm gonna cut up and use with them, they have quite a bit of fat on so they should be perfect.  I'm looking forward to eating them :) 

Ah I do love food, we have a Gousto meal left but its a curry and after our overload of curry last week, I'm not feeling the love so I might use the chicken for something else.  There's a bottle of nando peri peri marinade in the kitchen, could do that.  The other option is to freeze it as I know we've defrosted bellydraft for Aryn to make it with noodles today.  He's not well but his appetite is okay thankfully! 

 I enjoyed the huddles as always and there are three of them on a Tuesday to enjoy, got another this morning then an afternoon to do gym and house stuff.  

Oh I've finally got the sofa throws in the washing machine this morning, I think I need to dig out a couple of throws to cuddle up in as himself was cold at the weekend, I've just got to remember where they are, in a suitcase I think.

Boy wonder just woke up so I'll get off and check on him, here's to a great day folks. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx  





No comments: