Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 November 2019

💚 💙 💜 MyWW

Thursday 14th November 2019
Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice!


Well mom woke me up just before 5 and I found myself putting the kettle on and singing!  Yes singing, it's been a while since I caught myself singing but I've noticed the last few days, I've been doing it a lot which is a very good thing.  Sleep is marvellous medicine, it really is!  She didn't have as good a night as the night before but only a few times of waking and she rested so much the night before, she had a really good day till about 9 when she started to get a bit confused, asked me if 'they were staying again tonight', apparently we'd had visitors stopping the night before, oh and Ant or Dec had been round whilst I'd been out, funnily enough my sister never mentioned them ;) On the morning though, she slept on and off till NOON! Yeah I did say noon, as in lunchtime, as in 12 o'clock, then when she did wake up she had such a smile on her face as she was telling me about how much fun and adventures she'd had in her dreams, that too was new as usually they're not very pleasant dreams.  I love to see her smile, even more so to see her laugh, she found a dot-to-dot book somewhere and was trying to do it, but the numbers were very small so didn't have much success, I suggested a jigsaw, she was all for that, so I've ordered two large pieces but still 200 and 500 pieces to come today, we'll have a go at them over the weekend and hopefully she'll still think they're a good idea.  I'm thinking colouring might be worth a try if we have a go together, I might even have some stuff for that already, we shall see.

Another excellent day of workshops too, loving delivering the changes this week and hearing members feedback, plus seeing all the coloured hearts all over Facebook that are members showing their choice of plan.

My day yesterday included egg and beans on toast for breakfast, so good, I've never really been a fan of baked beans but just lately, I'm liking them a lot, these are Morrisons own brand, definitely as good as they say, they came top in the Guardians best bean trials you know!

99SP ðŸ’™ 7SP ðŸ’œ 7SP


 I was impressed with these fries from the Coop, they are 6SP in half the packet, now of course if you were following the purple plan you could make your own fries and save points.

160g gammon, 125g fries, 2 tbsp peas
 1414SP ðŸ’™ 12SP ðŸ’œ 12SP

Now I say a post that was really good and I shared on my Facebook page but here's what it said and I've adapted it because we're now on 14th Nov.

Today is Love. 14th 2019

There are 48 days until January 1st, 

If you eat 3 times a day that's 144 meals.

Christmas Eve / Day - 4 meals 
Boxing Day - 1 meal 
New Years day - 1 meal
Parties 5 days? - 5 meals

Total holiday meals = 11 meals 

Are you waiting until January 1st to start your healthy journey because of 11 meals out of 144?  

Doesn't that put it all into perspective! 

I'll end with details of my Virtual Crafternoon for Mind, it's going to cost you nothing and you don't have to leave the house, but it's great for your mental health = no brainer, follow the link to the details on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/events/2471645273104058/ but in a nutshell, this is the info, I'm hoping I can get mom involved with my book;

It’s a virtual one because I can’t get out of the house for an afternoon without disrupting mom, so I’m hoping you will all join me in doing a bit of crafting and raising a few pounds. You could get together with a few of your friends and do a bit of crafting, or like me do something on your own at home and share it on Facebook. How do we raise money? Well I’ve already been raffling off my latest crochet blanket, you could make something to sell or gift it to someone and make a donation. I’m more interested in getting people to appreciate how crafting can really help their mental health, raising awareness and lifting ones mood is just as important as raising money!

What to do? There are lots of ideas on their Mind website for easy crafting project if you need help thinking something up.
https://www.mind.org.uk/get-involved/donate-or-fundraise/do-your-own-fundraising/crafternoon/crafty-templates/

This is what I’m going to be doing instead of my usual crochet, it’s something that will help to lift your mood, today and every day in the future,

A BeYOUtiful Jar / Book

Find yourself a jar, big or small, if you haven’t got a jar a box will do or even a BeYOUtiful Book, you can write pages and pages of good stuff, I like the idea of a book full of things that make me smile and feel good. You could decorate your jar/book too.

From today start to write good things that happen to you either in your book or on little pieces of paper to put in your jar, such as

things that make you smile,
quotes you read that inspire you
surprise gifts
compliments
things that made you laugh out loud
Things you’ve watched or read that you’ve enjoyed
memories worth remembering
things you’re grateful for each day / things you love
Happy moments
Proud moments
Goals achieved
Positive affirmations
Beautiful things you’ve seen
Words of wisdom
Delicious meals / days out / people you’ve met / stories you hear


Isn’t it worth noticing and remembering the things that make us feel better? Course it is. What are you waiting for?

Spend an hour thinking of things that have happened already. Fill it with anything that might uplift your mood when you need a little pick-me-up.

Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realise they were the big things.

Oh and if you can't do the 30th, choose a day to suit yourself!

Okay, that's enough of me for now, catch ya tomorrow, mwah,

luv ya


Love me x

No comments: