Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 November 2019

Meh, can't follow all of em at once!

Friday 15th November 2019
The struggle is part of the story.
I'm not going to lie, I'm not doing great on my weight loss journey this week, I shouldn't have lost that 2lb on Monday, it's made me a bit cocky, I'm finding my brain saying to me, well you weren't great last week and you lost so we may as well continue!  DOH!  I'm going to have a serious word with myself. and leave moms junk alone, it's really not helping at all, neither did the lemon dime bars, yep 2 of them yesterday, your fault Jemma 😉  Seriously though, I need to get my act together, I need to do a decent shop, still can't decide where to shop, online or rush to Aldi.  I haven't been helped by trying to have a go at all the changes in the run up to launching the plans but enough with all the excuses I need to sort myself out - that is all!  Following all 3 plans at once and adding together all the allowances isn't going to work is it! 

I'm still good though, feeling positive in myself, even though my body hurts, I'm sure it's this damp whether making my aches and pains worse, my bones hurt ;( My greedy brain is saying let's just have a greedy weekend, then sort a shop out and start Monday, the bottle of Quince gin that arrived yesterday is encouraging my greedy brain with that idea too.  It's been an awesome busy week and we're forecast a yacky weather weekend so I'm liking this idea a lot, I won't lie.

I did manage this healthy meal yesterday, now obviously which plan you choose might affect how you eat but I'm trying to eat the food I fancy and letting you know the points on all the plans.  The 
Fish in batter would be 8SP on all 3 plans because it's a processed food, the potatoes were spray lighted and roasted in oven for 3SP or zero on purple, the butternut squash and green beans are zero
regardless of plan.

What I need to do is get back to 3 meals and no snacking after 8pm at night just because it;s there!  It doesn't help that this is the time mom turns into the wicked witch of the north! 

I've defrosted a beef curry out of the fridge for my main meal today, it's 8SP and I have half packet of microwave rice left for 5SP, that would be the same on any plan.

I have one more workshop this week to launch the changes, it's gone well so far so I'm as always looking forward to Saturday morning, I'm also looking forward to a day of rest today too.  I need my massage, hoping she can ease some of my aches and pains, then I can relax for the rest of the day!

I'm going to enjoy a bit of quiet now before mom wakes, go make me a mug of tea, click the heating on and chill.  However you're starting your day, remember to be grateful for all the good stuff in your life, now matter how hard things are at times there's always something worth a smile. 

mwah, luv ya 

Love me x







No comments: