Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Everyone was happy yesterday - I likes that!

Wednesday 13th November 
Two things you are in total control of in your life are your attitude and your effort.

Well I can safely say yesterday's workshops went really, really well and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week and introducing MyWW to all my amazing members!  I don't really want to say anything else about it until I've talked in workshops, although anyone with the app will already know there are three choices, that's a first for WW, not 1, not 2 but 3 options because we're all individuals and have different needs.  The two main meals I had yesterday I pointed for all 3 colours, not sure how long I'll be able to do that though lol, we'll see, 

1/3 can Morrisons Baked beans, 15g cheese, 150g jacket potato πŸ’š 10SP πŸ’™ 10SP πŸ’œ6SP

tilda lime & coriander rice (1/2 pack), 220g salmon & green beans πŸ’š 13SP πŸ’™ 5SP πŸ’œ 5SP 

I had toast for my breakfast which is the same Smart Points on any of the plans. 

If you have WW cookbooks, here's a link to the conversion charts for you to write into them so you can continue to enjoy your recipes and know the Smart Points whichever colour you follow.  Cookbook conversion

The most important things to remember are...

No plan is better or healthier than another.No plan leads to more weight loss than another.No plan leads to more flexibility or freedom.

The plans are all built on the same nutritional foundation.  What differentiates these plans is the members’ preferences of how they live the programme.   We all know what's best for us is what's most liveable and this has been backed up by lots and lots of research, so in a few weeks time if Sally has lost a few pounds more than you, don't think it's because she's doing a different plan, it isn't.  Stick with the one that suits you and if you haven't had your workshop yet, keep your app as blue until you get to hear all about it, Blue is what we've all been doing and trust me it works, the very lovely Sandra hit her goal yesterday having lost 47.5lb and to make that even more impressive, she's had more holidays this year than the rest of her workshop put together πŸ˜‰, she'll take the gain, then get straight back on track. 

We slept till 5.30 this morning, I'm thrilled to say, there was a few wake ups throughout the night but nothing too bad, so maybe these new tablets he's given mom are going to help, if they help with her anxiety as well, that will be amazing, but he said that can take up to two weeks to have an effect, so fingers crossed. 

Now to think about food for the day ahead, I stopped at the Co-op last night to buy bread and had an impulse purchase of French fries type chips off the fresh counter, didn't even check the points but I'm thinking them with egg and peas won't be too bad for a meal, smiley food I call that, oh yeah, I will smile at the plate as I carry it to the living room on a tray.  I think I could convince to have a few of them too hopefully.  

Right, here's to a busy day ahead, it was great to see so many members yesterday and I hope to have a repeat of the busy tonight, looking forward to hearing how everyone gets on over the coming weeks with the changes, I think they're amazing.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: