Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Who are you?



28th November 2017
I AM, two of the most powerful words.  For what you put after them shapes your reality.


5am and I’ve been awake an hour, stupid dreams and mom talking to Alfie were what woke me and got me out of bed.  Yesterday was supposed to be my day off, my phone never stopped ringing and I ended up doing boringhell housework till early afternoon, the only good thing about housework is when you finish it.  I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately and my brain has had enough. 

What do you want from life?  

Posisbly the hardest question you’ll ever ask yourself and I still don’t know the answer, but a question I can answer that helps me to answer the first one is;

What do I not like to do?

Answering that one is easy, another question that will help me figure out what I do want is;

How hard am I will to work to get what I want?

There are lots of other questions that can be asked to work out what you want but for me those two have helped the most, also being mindful of my life over the last month or so and identifying what I enjoy and the things I don’t.

What makes my life better?

Well what’s important to me is spending time with those I love (not doing enough of that lately), laughter (can’t do this enough), eating delicious, healthy food (I want more time to do this), walking (Alfie takes me), relaxing and enjoying doing less (we only have one life, spend time doing the stuff you enjoy), helping others, alone time.

Just writing this is helping me with decisions I’ve been trying to make, turns out I really do like the life I have, it’s taken me coming up to 48 years to get to this place!

I didn’t spend any time cooking something new yesterday, I had cod and veg with leftover swede and potato mash, breakfast was a chicken and onion omelette using up the leftovers from the day before.  I was attacked by cheese and onion crisps on the night, all blame going to my mom and brother who fetched them, I don’t buy them because they’re addictive!

Today’s menu includes chicken, I’m thinking a cheese toastie with protein cheese and dry fried egg on top for breakfast if I have time this morning, we’ll see.  A big mug of tea is the only thing I’m thinking about right now, followed by a hot shower and a cuddle with mom and Alfie when they wake – yep simple life.

Here’s to another day, another chance to make a difference to your life (if you want to?!) BeYOUtiful, enjoy whatever you’ve decided to do with your life.

No comments: