Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 31 March 2013

I'm dreaming of a White Easter - NOT!

31st March 2013
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. Mayo Angelou
Happy Easter Sunday everyone, I have a feeling a few of you will be struggling to resist all the chocolate that you may well find yourself surrounded by today.  Thankfully there are no chocolate eggs in our house, although I may have a chucky egg for breakfast, mmm yes I could just eat that this morning.
So yesterday once again managed to stay on track, despite wanting to eat the house thanks to our drinking sessions the night before, I resisted and instead had a tasty Lamb Rogan Josh for lunch (17pp total with the rice) and for my tea, I had 6pp of deliciousness, in the form of prosciutto & emmental ravioli with 1tsp Parmesan – which is on offer in Waitrose 2 packs for £4 the pack serves 2.  I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as I’ve had stuffed fresh pasta a long time ago and wasted impressed but this may well become a regular at tea time as it only takes two minutes to warm through once you’ve boiled your pan of water.  They have at least half a dozen different flavours to try; I shall be nipping back tomorrow to stock up!

We shan’t be partaking in a roast dinner today either, but we do have chicken in a tarragon sauce which I will serve with veggies.
Didn’t get much done at all yesterday, I was fine when I first woke up but once I’d been and walked Alfie for half hour all my energy disappeared and me and mom just chilled all day, I managed a bath then later on the afternoon I asked mom if she fancied a little walk along the canal.  We usually do 20 minutes, but yesterday she was on fine form and we did an hour, walked along the canal to the second bridge which we walked over then walked round the estate and back, she doesn’t give up despite the pain, all she needs is a walking stick in each hand and an attitude to die for!
It snowed on and off all day yesterday but at least it hasn’t stuck, its very strange looking out of the window on Easter Sunday and seeing snow still up the garden, let’s hope we won’t still be seeing it in the summer!
Thanks to a lazy day I did finish my book, it was a very easy chick read but lighthearted was what I wanted, and it put into simple written word the coin-toss decision thing, which I was told a few years ago and think is fab but never quite but it across properly so now I can!  Here I’ll share it with you, it's what you do when you can't decide between two things. You take out a coin and decide if it lands Heads, you'll do one thing, Tails, the other. In the time it takes for the coin to flip up in the air and come back down to your hand, your heart speaks to you. Your heart speaks. And you know what you want the outcome to be.
Yes it really is a great way to acknowledge what you already know!
Have an EggCeptional day (couldn’t resist!) and Eat Gorgeous x
 

No comments: