Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 3 May 2012

One day at a time!

3rd May 2012
Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are. Cherie Carter-Scott
Made it through another day on track, although I used 3 of my weeklies, even after using the activity ProPoints I’d earned, need to keep this momentum going, my only trying day will be Friday, we’re off out for the day so it’ll be a real test of strength!   I can do it, we’re going to run on the morning to earn some activity ProPoints, and Lynne’s adding minutes to the run every time I insult her, we’re at 39 minutes at the moment, so I better be nice today ;-)
It would be too easy to think sod it, I’ll start Monday, as we so often do, but that mentality can lead to us never actually starting, so I’d rather stick to the plan and be as good as I can on Friday then get straight back on it on Saturday, all the walking the dog and running can only help too.  I earned 12 ProPoints yesterday on my pedometer and with my run, I love that it means I can eat more, really helps me stay on track because I like eating.
Some great weight losses this week in the meetings, loving that we’ve been handing out lots of 10% keyrings and seeing that members who had a bad week last week have got straight back to tracking and had good results this week.  If you’re struggling, talk to me, think how best can I help you with your weight loss journey and let me know, that’s what I’m here for.
I ran for 30 minutes yesterday and for the last few weeks I’ve been finding it really hard work, not just physically but mentally too, even just getting out the door has been a real effort but yesterday was easier, the only difference was instead of music I was listening to an audio book, I’d started listening whilst walking the dog on the morning and I couldn’t wait to continue so that encouraged me to put my trainers on, then as I was running and listening concentrating on the book took my mind off my body and what it was feeling and also distracted me from the time so hopefully this will be my way to improve without it being painful.  I also improved the distance I went, from 2.76 to 2.8 miles in 30 minutes, not breaking any world records but making me feel good!  Remember you can still join us for the 5k race for life, you don’t have to run you can walk or if not you can donate a food item to our raffle hamper, just bring it to the meeting and make sure it has a decent sell by date on it.  Let’s raise some money.
If you’d like my blog delivered straight to your email inbox, follow the link below and subscribe;
I had a nice lunch yesterday using those Weight Watchers garlic cook in the bags, there zero propoints and £1, I added chicken, courgettes, onion, carrots and mushrooms and it was only 3pp, I served it with quinoa (7pp) which I’m really into since I discovered it, it’s the microwave kind so already flavoured- very nice.  Then for tea I had one of the frozen meals I prepared the other Sunday, great to have them as a fall back for when I’m not in the mood to cook.
Right speaking of food, need to get my breakfast and walk the dog, catch ya tomo. Xx


No comments: