Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 May 2012

The morning af the day before!

5th May 2012 Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein I'm not going to be doing a lot today, feeling a little delicate after our day on the town! I do actually think I am still on track for a weight loss because I fell asleep in the curry house - yep I'm a proper old lady now ;). But on the bright side I didn't eat anything so I'll be an old lady with a weight loss! I've had 2 eggs and a pitta for breakfast (no bread in) so that's 8pp, just got to fight the munches all day now! I will though because I really want a weight loss on Tuesday. If you feel the same about losing weight you've got to keep reminding yourself resisting temptation is worth it as is finding something to do to occupy your weekends. On that note I'm going to stop writing and go do something, I suggest you do too. Enjoy your day xx

No comments: