Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 March 2012

Squirrels rule...

10th March 2012 A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot an realise how blessed you are.  Well it's Monday morning and I'm chilling on the settee in a villa at Center Parcs, after a fabulous weekend spent with seven specially chosen Weight Watcher leaders I'd never met before and it has been filled with lots of laughing and a little bit of eating and drinking! It was great to meet everyone and they were all pretty much how I expected which was brilliant but apparently they tell me I have a bit of an accent - what's all that about! The weekends been all about relaxing and chatting and having a right good  giggle.  I didn't think I had it in me to be energetic after the busy few weekends I've had but I did manage a couple of runs and a long walk in the woods surrounding the parc.  We had a very swish villa with our own hot tub, sauna and steam room, we even had a games room too which was a bit awesome and as you can imagine it all got plenty of use.  I'm not sure how I feel about hot tubs though - I don't think I'll be rushing out to get one installed in my garden. Diet wise mmm not so good, although it could've been a lot worse.  I have smiled at what some of our choices have been - between us we've had sausage rolls, candy floss, red wine, sloe gin, doughnuts, Jaffa cakes, cup cakes, cheesecake, and that was just for breakfast!  I'll get back on track tomorrow, not starting today as I haven't left the parc yet!  I have a few good weeks ready for my Easter break.  I have my Weight Watcher scales in the car, I should go get them and insist on weighing us all this morning - don't think that would go down too well.   You'd expect the one thing we'd have in common being Weight Watcher leaders would be eating and dieting but that's just a side effect of the real common ground we share which is a love of life and living!  Yeah the ladies sure know how to enjoy life.  We all have common ground and yet are all so different which is what makes every women (and man) on this planet amazing - we're all gorgeous in our own way.  It's very relaxing sitting here looking at the mist in the trees, yesterday we put out a tub of squirrel food and all say watching them balance on it happily chomping away, one even got in the tub and just got on with eating as much as possible, he was obviously going on a diet tomorrow too! What's that saying, "What goes on tour - stays on tour!". Let's just say it's been very, very, very good and I'd happily do it again.  Oh and a tip in case you ever decide to take a break in a Center Parcs hotel - if you have sex in your room and don't close the curtains, there will more than likely be a group of Weight Watcher leaders standing watching the show! Enjoy your day everyone, I've still got a few hours of my mini holiday left. It's all about balance and making choices. If you decide to have a weekend like I've just had then you know you're delaying your goal by at least a week, on this occasion for me it really was worth it.  Life's very short, make sure you're living it in a happy, healthy way!

No comments: