Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 1 March 2012

March through March!

1st March 2012
When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." — Author Unknown

2 months down, 10 to go, wow 2012 not waiting about is it!  This week has for me gone particularly fast and I seem to be struggling to get everything done that needs doing, I’m sure that’s partly to do with the fact I keep telling myself I’m never going to get everything done!  Yes we have the most amazing brains don’t we that seem to play along with everything we think!  So if you think you can you usually do and if you think you can’t then you most certainly won’t.  The most important thing to remember is to achieve anything you have to start somewhere!   So if you’re reading this thinking I must get back on track or I really need to lose a few pounds for summer you have to make the first move.   Remember you know already what you need to do, it’s just starting.


And if you don’t make that first move you might end up doing a whole heap of damage, I’ve gained a pound this week and I’m not surprised, I was away at the weekend which wasn’t too bad but I haven’t tracked since and I know what I’m doing which probably makes it worse, because I’m away for the next two weekends I’m telling myself, I’ll start when I get back, whereas if I got back on track in the week I could be maintaining not gaining.  Yep that’s me convinced I don’t want to be 3 or 4lb heavier by mid March, it’s took me a month to lose that weight and I have to admit I’ve not overly enjoyed anything I’ve eaten this week.
I did enjoy the new Toffee Popcorn bars that arrived yesterday with my Weight Watchers delivery and I managed to not eat the whole box!  They went down very well last night in the meetings.
So I think I’ve just realised typing all that, that I have been slowing myself down this week by believing I hadn’t got time to get everything done and also because I had decided I couldn’t lose weight I’ve managed to gain it instead.  Ain’t that silly?  So from today, I’m telling myself it’s all under control and I can get it all done and it’s better to stay on track and focus in the week rather than think sod it for another fortnight. 
I haven’t been all bad though, yesterday I made chicken chasseur even though I didn’t think I had time to cook, I made myself chop carrots, onions and boil potatoes, I used a packet mix for the sauce and it was delicious I have to say. 
I mentioned last week that I’d had a delivery of organic fruit and vegetables, the second one came yesterday and it will be my last.  I haven’t been impressed for a few reasons.  Firstly Wednesday isn’t the best delivery day and it’s the only one available, if I’m away the veg isn’t gonna keep well till Monday.  Secondly I ordered a 2kg bag of blood oranges to go with my order, then when box then I opened my main fruit & veg box it had oranges in too, I don’t need that many oranges in my life, so it wasn’t obviously thought through.  Both weeks there have been potatoes and carrots in the box which we all know are the cheapest veggies out there, and none of it tastes any different to normal veg, o yeah and one of the apples was rotten in the middle!  So I think I’d rather go to the shop and buy what I fancy.
Well speaking of having loads to do and not enough time, I better get off and start doing it.  Enjoy your day, track and remember to be amazing!

No comments: