Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 26 August 2011

Feeling good about my life...

26th August 2011

If you want to succeed in life, pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important’!
Good morning, YAY it’s Friday, we’re off out to play today at Twin Lakes, I’m a little tired but I know I’ll soon get going, and I can relax Sunday and Monday because of the bank holiday.
It’s been another great week in my meetings, 3 members achieving their goal and one getting her 50lb certificate and at least half a dozen of you are so close to your goal it’s frustrating for both of us :D

I love to see my members happy and a full meeting, it’s so fulfilling, I’m a very lucky lady to have a job and a life I enjoy so much.  My friend text me yesterday and told me that I was definitely going to heaven, my response was “I don't need to go to heaven chick, I'll be quite happy to go to sleep and never wake up when it's my time, cos for the past 40+ years I've had a ball.”  And as I wrote it, I realised how true it was.  I really do love being me, don’t get me wrong those 41 years haven’t been all roses but I’ve learned from all the experiences I’ve had.  Yes I’ve had a weight problem for at least 24 of those years but without it I would never have the job I do, so those pounds gained were worth it. 
The last few weeks I’ve been noticing how negative people can be on facebook and in person and it saddens me a little to see these people focusing on the negative, instead of trying to see the glass half full.  Yes I have a moan now and again, who doesn’t but dwelling just gets you down so it’s best to say, “o well” and move forwards. 

I’m a responsible adult today!  My mates letting me take her two girls out for the day, I’ll be okay though as I’ve got Lynne bringing her two so I’m not the only grown up.  I’ve got a grown up picnic in the fridge to help us stay on track, it’s all premade except the cobs, I’m too busy on a Thursday/Friday morning to prepare anything so this is the best I can do.  Almost worth going for the food, it looks scrumptious.
Only got one more Friday after today before the kids return to school and I can relax and sleep, I don’t know how you moms do it 7 days a week.
Well my niece and nephews both did well in their GCSE results yesterday, and it seems most of the teenagers I know did well, isn’t that great, I left school with no qualifications at all, but I come good in the end, so if you know someone who’s not done so good, reassure them success is still possible.  I did it, great job, own house and I went back to uni in my 20s and got me an HND or something in business.

Well I best get a wriggle on, I’ve got to be out of the house by nine and I’ve lots to do first.
Have a fabulous Friday. xx




No comments: