Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Shall we have a good day?

Wednesday 26th April 2023
Persistence not perfection. 

Well I lost 2lb, so I've been doing something right thankfully, now to continue with the tracking I started on Monday, I ended well within my calorie allowance again yesterday so a good start giving me a little leeway for the weekend should I need it.  

I had tomatoes on toast for breakfast, they were about to go off so needed using up, I'll have the mushrooms today.  Those Coquilles St Jacques were absolutely delicious as always but expensive, I'd popped in M&S Friday and put them in my basket without looking, £7, which is why only I had them whilst everyone else was at school or work ;) 


 
I had another busy day, mostly in huddles, but a few hours in-between on the laptop, I was tired by the time I got home and I didn't feel hungry, so didn't cook, just had a Krisproll with a bit of cheese spread, 52 calories each they are and they are SMALL, see this is what tracking does, it makes you realise that some things are twice the calories you'd expect.  I was going to have those tomatoes on a ciabatta roll until I realised the calories, I was only trying to use them up, I prefer the brown bread.  

Gousto meal tonight, not sure which though, the pizzas that have come look a bit fiddly or maybe it's just because I'm not sure Aryn will like them now I've looked at the recipes,  I may actually make all four and freeze 2 or 3 before cooking one for Aryn, then we'll them in freezer for another day.  I fancy the  chicken pie because everyone who's had it has raved about it.  I need to order a 10 minute meal in my next box for days when I'm working or don't want to cook, shall check next weeks order in a minute.  Here's the links for the other meals I've got this week; 





Yeah I'm gonna spend some time in the kitchen later, I'm thinking noodles for tea but cook the pie ready for tomorrow, it should microwave okay, it might not still have the crispy top but I can live with that.  I don't know if himself is working Saturday so I don't want to be left with meals I've not got anyone to eat Friday night, so freezing is the solution and he can eat them in his van next week :) 

Right, let's have a good day, do our best, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx






No comments: