Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 28 April 2023

Brrrr....

Friday 28th April 2023
Make your own sunshine. 


Damn I've had enough of this weather, sitting here covered in a blanket and it's almost May, seriously enough now.  

One thing that I haven't had enough of is Aryn's progression, oh I had my very first Parents evening last night, via the internet, 6 minutes per teacher, the first teacher didn't show so I was gutted lol, then my next one wasn't for 2 hours because of the huddle, oh then I had 6 appointments and they couldn't have been more positive, our boy is doing good.  To say he's missed so much school, moved country, moved schools, they were seriously impressed with him.  It was just wonderful to sit and hear all the feedback, I'm beyond proud.  There's catching up to be done now, so he needs to do extra work to catch up on what others have already covered, but I know he can.  When we chatted and he realised the one subject he really needs to make headway on is on a Monday and he's going to miss 3 this month, he agreed to work on it from home.  

Oh how I wished I'd had that dedication at his age! 

In other news, I made it through another day, really enjoyed my mushrooms on toast, need to get more mushrooms.  

I nipped into Asda as they'd sent me a message saying if I used my Asda rewards app for the first time, I'd get £5 in my cashpot, no minimum spend!  I bought 3 ready meals for £7.50, this one was liver and onions, I added the veg and Yorkshires, for £2.50 and 444 calories it wasn't bad, the gravy in ready meals is never to my taste but that's just a personal thing.


I had this around 2 and I didn't have another meal after that, I wasn't really hungry and by the time I'd finished parents evening it was half seven and I went to bed at 9, I wasn't cooking, instead I snacked on a couple of Krisprolls and a glass of wine to celebrate the boy :) 

I finished well within my calories, now to survive the weekend!  The long bank holiday weekend at that, I can do it, positive, mental attitude and all that.  

I'm gonna prepare the pizza's so they're ready to go in the oven when we're ready to eat, that way if I get dragged over the pub, I have them ready.

Friday's is one of my favourite days because I don't have to do anything I don't want to, I'll drop Aryn at school, nip to the shop then prepare those pizzas, I'm gonna have me a long bath, finish my book, start another book and enjoy listening to that whilst I do a few tasks around the house, yeah perfect. 

Whatever you've got to do today, enjoy the day your way, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x
 

No comments: