Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 April 2023

Pushing to the pain limit!

Thursday 20th April 2023
Keep going, it's almost the weekend.


After another great huddle yesterday morning, I decided to start painting the decking in the back garden, thinking well I'm gonna be having a massage, that'll help ease the muscles.  Unfortunately she had to cancel because of her other job so I carried on painting, took me 4 hours to do all but 5 planks where the the furniture is.  Well I could just about get up when I finished lol, but after a bath I wasn't too bad, yes my muscles were tight and I was in some discomfort but I was feeling good from being able to do it.  

I don't know how big the decking is, but it's big!  Maybe I'll get a tape measure.

  

Here's the link for last nights meal Korean Beef Bibimbap With Smashed Cucumber | Gousto  

After my bath, I started our Gousto dinner, this was tasty but there was a lot of mucky pots, or maybe there just feels like there is because I left them till this morning.  I didn't bother with presentation, I just wanted the food on the plate, bless Aryn he must have been proper hungry because he had extras and put his into wraps, oh how I wish I had his metabolism!

A few of you have ordered the boxes, so here's the link again fr anyone who's interested in 65% off and 25% for 2 months,  I was thinking whether I'd carry on with them and yeah I will, I do fancy a week off to go and have a few things that I've missed, like recipes I like cooking myself or a M&S ready meal, but overall, these boxes really take the hassle out of thinking and it's 4 nights out of 7 sorted.  I do really fancy an M&S chicken tikka masala though, that's this weeks huddles fault, lots of meal ideas that I now want to eat :) 

Just got off the phone with himself, we have laughed telling each other about our days, comparing our aches and pains, looking forward to the weekend and just relaxing together and enjoying each others company.  The forecast is rubbish again so no BBQ's, see that's something else we'll be doing more of in the summer so won't need gousto for those days. 

I need to do a second coat on that decking so need it not to rain!  I've had to order more oil, it's a big decking! 

What to have for breakfast, I had a chicken toastie yesterday to use up the leftover chicken, I might have scrambled eggs today, something light for lunch as I'm not hungry enough when I make dinner.  

Let's have a tremendous Thursday, enjoy your day your way. 

Mwah, luv you


Love me 








No comments: