Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 20 May 2022

Rock n Roll day ahead - NOT!

Friday 20th May 2022
Yes you can!


Well I ate my smoked salmon and that's me cured for another year, it repeats terribly on me, the eggs however were lush and that's a cheese triangle on the bread not butter :) 

Elle's been trying to find yogurts she likes and it made me think I rarely eat yogurt, which then led me to buying this one whilst I was in Aldi, mmm it was delicious, 186 calories so maybe considered a little high but it was so rich and creamy, I didn't fancy anything else for a long time, really satisfying. 


I forgot to take a photo of our tea, I wasn't really hungry but the boy was, we had some bread rolls to use up and potatoes so I made chip chunk cobs, basically I cut the spuds into cubes and roast for half hour, I did spray them with spray light and they were like a chip cob, we down well with him, he really liked them and how cheap are they.  I even left the skin on the potatoes and he ate that too so extra fibre too.  A couple hundred calories for the potato and 146 calories per roll, I'll do them again but I'll add an egg and peas to my plate and lose a roll, or both rolls, only had them as I don't want them going stale.

Today is house cleaning day, it's going to be a quiet weekend for me as he's working away, so I've decided my house needs a good top to bottom spring clean.  Well I've woke up feeling that way, how long it will last is another matter, but if I've got all weekend, I can do a bit at a time can't I.  Will start with the kitchen.

Aryn and I have agreed to make a meal plan, so if I do a deep clean in the kitchen I can also do a food inventory of the cupboards, I already did the freezer last week, this will help with the planning but also to use up what we already have, rather than buy more!  He enjoyed an Admiral fish pie yesterday, I buy them when they're on offer for £1 and keep a couple in the freezer, you can't make a fish pie that cheap really and they're useful. I've just had a quick look and Iceland do a fish pie for £1, it's a 450g one, not sure what it tastes like but that's cheap, I'm guessing Farm Foods does similar, both shops are great for filling the freezer and grabbing a bargain. 

We had a lovely day in huddles, lots of interesting chat, we're talking about food this week and how eating certain foods will help you stay full so you can use some of your allowance on the stuff you fancy whilst losing weight. 

Here's to a day of being bothered, I'm worth it, my house is worth it and I want to get stuff done!  Don't worry I will also be relaxing later because I enjoy that too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: