Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 27 May 2022

I love an empty mind.

Friday 27th May 2022
Keep going, you're worth the effort.

Sat here looking at the tele but not really taking the news in, empty cup of tea by my side, realising I've been sat here messing about for half hour and done nothing, yep that's what Friday mornings are all about in the house.  Although I have got workmen coming this morning so I better get my act together.

Yesterday was another good work day, lots of success and laughter in them as always, also lots of talk of cake for the Jubilee weekend (but that was just me and Elle yacking at the scales - she's a bad influence on me lol).

Yeah nothings being done fast today, since I wrote lol, another 5 minutes has passed and I've been and made another cuppa, my head feels a little empty this morning, it needs time to wake up I reckon.  It's mornings like this I remember how I couldn't have mornings like this over the last few years with mom, it wasn't an option!

See, I've been distracted again, watching the news, Rishi Sunak taking about all this cost of living support.  Well I wouldn't want to be a politician that's for sure, whatever your voting direction, I'm glad I support people in the way I do and don't have to do his job! 

Oh let's talk food!  What's on my menu today?  I have chicken thighs to use and chunky fish fingers.  I'm thinking fish finger sandwiches would be lush for lunch, I'll pop and get some bread.  But what to do with these chicken thighs, maybe tandoori, or something else you can eat with your fingers, rather than a meal as such so we can pick at them later on, then if hungry add rice or a jacket and some veggies.  Yeah I know I was going to do a meal plan - guess who didn't and we're away the weekend so I'll look at it when we get back - honest I will :) 

Rather than bore you with the bits of stuff that are popping into my head this morning, I'm going to sign off, finish my cuppa and go make myself look presentable before anyone knocks my door.

Have a fab Friday, it's almost the weekend.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: