Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Damn those coupons!

Tuesday 5th May 2022
Be 1% better than you were yesterday.


My day started great yesterday, had eggs on toast for breakfast, missed my eggs in the morning, not been eating breakfast at all and it's a favourite meal some days so I'll get back to that, I was going to have tinned tomatoes with them but can you believe I didn't have any in the cupboard, I don't remember a time when I didn't have a tin of toms in my kitchen.  I've took some out the freezer that have been flavoured up by my brother so will enjoy them today with my eggs.  

My next task was the greenery on the front garden, he'd cut all the shrubs back at the weekend so I made a few trips to the tip with it all in the back of the Saab, then hoovered it all out afterwards and apart from a couple of green bugs that won't come out you wouldn't know it had been full of so many branches and leaves! 


We were rebels though and had our lunch from McDonalds because they sent me a 50% off voucher if I ordered for pick up via the app - oops.  Having said that I didn't eat again so not so bad and I did really enjoy it, I had a diet sprite instead of coke which I really enjoyed, I'll buy me some cans of that I think.

This will be todays lunch, it's been recommended by a member, quite high in calories at 555 but the fact the fat and saturates is in red is more of a concern than the calories, it was on offer and I fancied giving it a try.  It serves 1 but if Aryn shows interest I might split it between us and add more veggies.

I've got some tinned soup too that I can always have, the weathers undecided and muggy I think, I've had a migraine for the last two days, I thought it was a hangover from the white wine I'd had Saturday but soon realised it was more when I woke up with it again yesterday, I can still touch the pain this morning, it's like someone has stuck a steel thin poker in the corner of my eye where my nose is - NICE NOT!

Okay, time to get ready to go do our Be Happy Owls thing, looking forward to our day, hope to see lots of members looking forward to a summer of healthy eating and loving life.  Let your friends know where we are, help us continue doing a job we both love. 


Here's to tracking this Tuesday and staying within my allowance! 

mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: