Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 May 2022

I love chilling!

Monday 16th May 2022
It's all part of the process.


I know Monday's aren't popular with a lot of people, but I quite like them, I'd rather have another Sunday because we're all home but at least on a Monday, I don't have to go out to work, I get to start my day slowly, spend some time planning our meeting chat and then decide what to do with the rest of my day.  I really ought to spend some time doing housework but meh, it'll wait, I fancy a day in front of the tele, chilling out, especially as the weather is a soggy and Aryn still isn't well, so we can't go anywhere.  

I've really enjoyed the weekend, we did NOTHING and I loved every minute of it, well obviously we did something but it was all very laid back and relaxing, not sorting out the camper or going anywhere.  I went and picked him up Saturday and when we got home, we nipped to the pub for a few hours, then came back and enjoyed a couple of hours sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine and some music - my idea of heaven.  

Sunday was a lie in and a slow start, I made us a ham, cheese, spring onion and tomato omelette - forgot the photo and it looked so good, it also kept us satisfied until almost 6pm, when we had a takeaway.  I just didn't want to cook, that rarely happens because I like cooking but I wasn't in the mood and we had been going to have a takeaway the night before but changed our mind and I really fancied Tandoori Chicken and it didn't disappoint.  We had it from Masala Lounge because I know that's Elle's favourite and I wanted to give it a go, I'd been once, many, many years ago.  We were all impressed, would definitely have again and we collected Masala Lounge Wednesfield - Masala Lounge Wednesfield (mymasalalounge.com) so that meant we got it quickly and also saved a bit doing it, I think it said 10% discount if collecting.  I have to say Pearl of Bengal on the Cannock Road which is my regular Indian is just as good, but next time I fancy eating out, Masala Lounge will definitely be an option.

After all that, we were ready for an early night, we did watch the new Rebel Wilson Netflix film, Senior Year, easy watching, a few laugh out loud moments, even from himself! 

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't work out the calories in my food last night, I didn't eat loads which is something, but there is leftovers which I shall mostly be eating today so there won't be any counting today either, I won't be thinking 'sod it' either though.  

I picked up some salmon yesterday in the garage, reduced in the whoopsies, so that'll be on the menu this week, oh I tried one of these Saturday 
I had them from Aldi a very, long time ago and they've been in the freezer ever since, not even sure if they do them anymore but they are full of 'real' fish, 188 calories.  I had them on one of these Warburton sandwich rolls 189 calories that Tina had given me.  

Anyway, enough of this food talk, I need another cuppa and to get my brain into gear at least for a few hours :)

Happy Monday, have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m so glad you chilled…so did I.. feeling guilty because the grass needs cutting , I need to clear out the garage and the spare room … never ending list.
I watched wall to wall footy on TV , listened to some drama on the radio and on TV.
Great!