Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 3 April 2020

Gotta get a grip on the grub!

Friday 3rd April 2020
A month from now you can either have a month of progress or a month of excuses why you didn't.


How's your diet going?  I thought mine was doing ok that first couple of weeks of not going out to work but this week, not so good, there's been an incident with a 200g bar of Cadburys!  I never buy bars of chocolate, it's almost as if I've got this thing going on in my head, what if I die and I haven't had chocolate for ages, and other foods that I haven't eaten for a while.   Do I really think I'm going to die?  No!  Am I using it as an excuse to eat crap food I haven't eaten in ages? Yes.  None of us know when we're going to die really do we, so I've gotta stop with this stupid behaviour or I'm helping myself to the finish line with a bad diet and weight gain.  I did have two good meals yesterday though, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, toastie for brunch then pan fried gnocchi, honey chicken sausages and salad for dinner, not so bad, I'm going to focus on the good I'm managing to do not the bad.

Yesterday mom slept a lot, then she was good till I had to do workshop on night, I was gone an hour max but when I went down the reception I got was ice cold and she implied she'd been left alone all day, I'd left her a note but she wasn't having it and there's no talking to her because in her world she had been.  It took me at least an hour to bring her out of it but she mellowed.  At 8.30 I asked her if she wanted to go to bed, her response was, 'no I bloody don't, I'm not gonna be able to sleep this early", I went to put the kettle on and make her a drink and by the time I got back she had completely switched to "Alfie, are you tired boy, do you want to go to bed", that's her way of saying she does!  I said, "what do you want to watch of tele?", her reply, "I don't want to watch anything I'm tired, do you want me to take this drink upstairs for you then?   YAY, at least I got to go to bed, even if it was a game to get her to realise she actually wanted to go.

I have however been up since 3am, that's not going to help me get through the day is it, at least I haven't got to go out anywhere and I don't have any virtual workshops either today, so a chill out one I reckon.  Yesterday's workshops were good though, it's lovely to see everyone on the screen smiling back at me and interacting with each other.

I've got an M&S pizza to look forward to today, (thanks Angie), then I have a taste the difference lasagne and an M&S chicken tikka masala for the weekend (see what I mean about eating all my favourite things in case I die! Seriously what is wrong with me!). A member posted this in the group last night for colouring in, a way to beat our boredom and remind us of the fact, we could then stick it in the fridge!


I've got members working from home opening the fridge like it's a filing cabinet, looking for work related papers but instead coming out with something else to eat.  I'm ordering myself some WW goodies this morning, I want to try the new products, plus the still have BBQ sauce = bonus.  I want a new frying pan and there's a good one on there too.  If you place an order use my code I7IA5I (they're capital I's not 1's) and you get free P&P and I get my commission.  

I said yesterday I was going to charge my Fitbit and I haven't, so I'm going to go down and get it now and get it on charge, I need to see how many steps I'm not doing and then do something about it, even if it means walking up and down the garden or on the spot in the living room.  I'll go do that now actually whilst I think about it.

I'll catch ya tomorrow, here and/or in my workshop at 9.45am in the Wolverhampton group, I'll look forward to that.  Here's to making the best of the day, 

luv ya, mwah

Love me xx

No comments: