Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 April 2020

Been crying ain't I! It helps!

Saturday 4th April 2020
If you don't have time to do it right now, when will you have time to do it over?


Morning there, how you holding up?  I cried a lot yesterday, not big heavy sobs, just kept randomly started getting emotional and crying, there was a work/mom concerning playing on my mind as I waited for some information and it got to me, I won't lie.  Going out to work and having my sister stay with mom whilst I do it, is completely different to sitting in my office upstairs on virtual calls leaving mom downstairs alone, she's okay with it in the morning but come teatime, she sundowns and she starts wondering about looking for someone, thinking she's been left home alone, then her mood completely turns when I get back down and she things she's been there on her own all day and I've been out.  One time she thought I'd been having a party upstairs and told her to stay where she was.  It's really stressful all round.  Luckily my mentor called me to talk and she then spoke to our boss and it's all being sorted so I can stop stressing and getting upset.  They're going to find a way to make it work for me, so I'm waking up relieved and once again thankful for working for WW who care about me and my wellbeing as much as they do my members.

Another night with a lot of dreaming though, I'm shattered when I wake up because I've been doing so much in my dreams lol, at least we went to bed early so I've been resting even if I was dreaming crazy random stuff.

On a happy note, if you have Sky watch 4 Kids & It, premiered last night on Sky Cinema, I really enjoyed it, mom not so much, it's really strange out her brain works now, she thought is was scary and the man was nasty, she didn't realise it was a family friendly film so not to take it seriously and you can't tell her.  She did have some wobbles yesterday but I was able to handle them and bring her round eventually.

Food wise, still not great but I'm trying, today I will continue to track on my WW app, collecting my wellness wins by tracking meals and exercise, okay it's only a dog walk but it's something.  I've now charged up my Fitbit and I've just been and put it on, let's see what steps I'm actually doing!

I tell ya what I did do yesterday that I really enjoyed, it got my brain working a little too, one of my fb pals posted this;


There's 30 songs from the 80s in that image, can you work them out?  I had lots of fun working some of them out and being helped by others in the post.  How many can you get, there's something to keep you occupied.

I also enjoyed this treat for 4SP, thanks to my bestie, who also come and banged on the window and waved at mom as she was out on her daily exercise, made mom smile, she really likes our V, said 'why doesn't she come in' but when I reminded her she couldn't, she was okay.


Now I ate these straight from the packet, but I reckon they'd be epic topping off a dish, something like pasta in a creamy sauce with these crumbled on top, I def want more when it's possible to get out and about.

In case I haven't said it enough in the past or lately, I really am grateful to have WW in my life, obviously because they employ me but also because of all the amazing people I've met through it and come into contact with every day.  I'm proud of my members for sticking with it right now, I think we need to focus on our wellness more than ever right now!

I know they're offering a great deal too right now if you know anyone who needs our support, just send them this link https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/ and tell them it's 50% off with zero to pay up front till Monday.  You can't get better than that! 

I treated myself to some WW goodies from their online shop yesterday too, I was getting jealous of you all having stuff and me not, so I've ordered this little lot; 



 I rally needed a new frying pan and this beauty is non stick and can go in the oven too!  That's my kind of pan.  Then I can't wait to get my hands on this cookbook, I only really cook for me now, mom just isn't interested at all in proper food.


Then I ordered me a selection of the new stuff including these; 


So that's my treats sorted for a bit when they arrive, they've got lots of new stuff and some stuff on sale, it's defo worth taking a look https://www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk/ use my code too if you order I7IA5I and I'll earn commission. 

Oh and the funniest thing that happened yesterday was this; 



Alfie had gone into the garden and was refusing to come back in so I left him and went back in the living room, watching him on the camera to keep mom happy.  I clocked that one of the cats that's not my cat had appeared and I could see Alfie sitting on the garden furniture so went to see what happened and started recording.  That cat all chilled, then rubs himself on the furniture before clocking Alfie, so funny.  

For dinner today, I've got a whole chicken in the fridge marinating in a Tandoori mix, I hope it works, I've never done a whole tandoori chicken before but I thought I'd experiment as I had natural yogurt and a Tandoori mix sachet to try that I bought earlier in the year.  I've got a pack of Co-op fries to go with it too, so I'm having a fakeaway for tea tonight, nom nom.  

Well I'm online at 9.45 doing a virtual workshop this morning so I better get a wriggle on, go shower etc, I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, see what hats they wear this week!  I'm hoping they all make and wear Easter bonnets next week lol.   If you've got your WW app, feel free to join us, we're in the Wolverhampton group, links on the pinned post at the top of the page.   It's great to have some normality right now and these workshops are mine, being able to catch up with my fellow WWers and actually see them not just read their words on Facebook. 

Right I'm off, enjoy this weekend but take care and stay safe, let's make the most of what we've got, tell those you love, how much you love them and have conversations with each other, I miss doing that right now, just sitting next to someone and having a meaningful talk about something, it's not possible in this house.  Don't take anything or anyone for granted xx 



Luv ya, mwah

Love me.  








No comments: