Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 October 2013

What SHOULD I eat?

17th October 2013

Negative people need drama like it was oxygen, stay positive and take their breathe away.
How do you decide what to have for your breakfast? 

How should you decide what to have for your breakfast?
I believe that’s a very personal decision, I for example DO NOT like being told what to eat, instantly my rebellious streak kicks in and I think, “don’t tell me what to do!”, I also don’t like being told “what I should eat!” because that’s implying someone knows better and also the word ‘should’ is laced with guilt!  There is no right or wrong way to eat, you can do whatever you want with your own body.  You might however be wise to listen to other peoples advice and do your own research if you want to be a fit and healthy human being but if you don’t then go ahead eat yourself to death, it’s your life and you’re body.

So yesterday I had two slices of seeded brown toast with best butter, oh my word – delicious can be the only description, would I have that every morning, no, why not – one because I wouldn’t want it every morning and two because I know butter is high in ProPoints and I wouldn’t be willing to waste 4pp on it everyday.  Now yes I could’ve done filling and healthy and had 2 crumpets which I wouldn’t have had to track but personally I knew that yesterday they would not have satisfied me at all and I’d have craved something else later. 
My choices were;
two slices of toast = 6pp

or Two warburton crumpets = 5pp (zero on F&H)
20g butter = 4pp

20g margarine or low fat spread = 2pp

The choice is always YOURS! 
Your body doesn't always care about physical fullness, sometimes it just wants what it wants!

It’s all about balance, it’s all about finding what works for you, remember find the nuggets of wisdom in any diet, research or information you are given, take from it what sits right with you and what you know you can put into practice and do your best. 
I love Filling and Healthy foods but I also love butter, I need both in my life to give me a happy & healthy balanced outlook.
If I was in a rush to shift half stone then short term I may be willing to give up butter, if I wanted to shift the 4 stone I was carrying ten years ago, then I wouldn’t have any problems at all making massive compromises and cutting things out because I knew I needed to lose weight. 
We’re all in a different place on our weight loss journey, everyone is individual – no one has the one size fits all solution, so decide today to become your own weight loss expert, take advice, get the information then adapt it to suit you. 

The main reason Weight Watchers works is because of that group support, guidance and flexibility – that’s why I love it, that and the fact all my members are unique and amazing, I learn from them everyday, none of us have all the answers.

Have a great day, BeYOUtiful & Eat Gorgeous. xx

No comments: