Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 October 2013

F&H Frugal Fortnight about to start....

28th October 2013
The only thing that stands between you and what you want out of life is the will to try and faith to believe it’s possible.
Well I don’t know what’s going on with me but I woke up at 1am and could not go back to sleep, lay there for 3 hours before eventually drifting back off until just before 7am, so glad we’d had another early night.  Although lying there for 3 hours listening to the wind and rain, I heard another kind of noise and I think we may have a creature living in our loft, will get my brother to go check it out for me, because I ain’t going up there to be confronted by a squirrel or something even worse!
Had a lovely few hours yesterday morning going back through my Facebook posts, looking at all the comments I’d posted that had come from mom’s mouth!  She really does come out with some pearlers, I went back and tagged her on them so they’re all on her Facebook page now – which she actually won’t use because she ‘doesn’t do computers’ but it’ll be a place I can go and smile when I need cheering up, I’ll probably copy and paste them too and make myself a little book of them.  If you’re not easily offended and you’d like to have a chuckle, add her as a Friend “Hilary Longsden” and over the next few days I’ll go back even further and tag her on some more. 
We had visitors yesterday too, so for lunch I cooked Lynne and I Sirloin Steak which I’d treated us too from Aldi, mom and young Jen has sausages, I have to say Aldi food has impressed me so far and those steaks were amazing!  That was my last indulgence, as this month is going to have to be a frugal one as I will only get sick pay (which ain’t worth having really from what I’ve heard) so watch this space for a very F&H frugal fortnight!
I added a couple more recipe sheets to my website yesterday http://www.happyowls.co.uk/recipes.html
There are also a couple of ‘cheat eat’ ones on there if anyone’s as skint as me!  Christmas is only 8 weeks away!  I know we’re trying to pretend it isn’t but it is?  8 more weigh in’s for me and I’m hoping being frugal will help on the scales too!
Here’s to having a fabulous day, focusing on the F&H and the Healthy & Happy.
BeYOUtiful & Eat Gorgeous Xx
 
 

No comments: