Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 12 October 2013

Fun Fridays are the best ...

12th October 2013
“Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.” - Thomas Jefferson
Had a lovely time yesterday went for posh lunch/dinner at the Crown on the Wergs Road followed by seeing Jimmy Carr at the Civic who was funny, night ain’t morning though as they say and it’s now 6.30am and I’ve got to go to cover a meeting in Walsall, good job we didn’t drink all night isn’t it otherwise I’d be good for nothing, whereas I’m just tired from not getting to bed till midnight, I’m an early to bed girl usually.
The scallops were delicious
So the food at the Crown, mmm I went for the whole 3 courses, scallops for starter, which was absolutely delicious and they are quite low in ProPoints, so my starter was probably 4 or 5pp maximum because of the things it was served with.  I chose Pork Belly Draft with mash and green beans for my main because everyone always raves about it and I haven’t eaten belly draft since I was a kid, back then it was a cheap meal because we had no money, now I’d guess that slice of pork was 12pp then 5pp for the mash and it was a delicious piece of pork but not a meat I’d want to eat again, pork fat isn’t for me still.  I opted for the cheese board which would have easily set me back 20pp I bet, see you might as well enjoy your pudding if that’s your thing, I did however enjoy my unusually flavoured cheese which we washed down with a Chocolate martini which was lushious and I’m guessing 6pp maximum.   The 49pp weekly allowance would have just about covered it, having said that we didn’t eat again that day so I hadn’t used all my daily allowance.  Fab meal though and I’d definitely go back, especially as they have a £14.95 3 course / £11.95 2 course lunchtime option if you chose certain foods off the menu, I’d be happy to do that.  http://www.thecrownwergs.co.uk/home/ very nice for a treat, definitely recommend and the service was excellent too.   The waiter was shocked that we were Weight Watcher leaders because we were so passionate about food, he said “so you tell everyone else not to eat, then you eat nice food like this”, which just shows how little people really understand not just Weight Watchers but how you can have an appetite, enjoy good food, eat gorgeous and lose/maintain weight, you don’t have to starve to be successful.
If you’re in Walsall shopping today, go and say hi to one of my gold members – Paul is opening a sweet shop at 4 The Victorian Arcade, Walsall WS1 1RE.  He’s even got a set of Weight Watcher Kitchen Scales on hand to let you know how many ProPoints in those delicious treats he’s selling.  Remember its okay to have a little of what you fancy!  Go show your support by liking his page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustSweetWalsall too.
So busy morning, followed by a massage, I’m hoping she can sort out my leg, it’s driving me mad – hurts like hell at the moment think I’ve trapped a nerve, keep getting pins and needles in my foot too, since my sponsored walk.  Then after that I plan to chill and do not a lot of anything, their may be a glass of red wine involved too.
Here’s hoping it’s a dry, sunny day, still dark at the moment.  Remember whatever you’ve got planned, never lose sight of the reasons you joined Weight Watchers and what you want to achieve with your weight loss, it’s worth it because you’re gorgeous xx today don’t forget to BeYOUtiful.
 

 

No comments: