Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Liquid lard 98pp & 3.5lb!

8th November 2011

The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you are to handle. But still wants you in their life.

I did my last Monday night meeting at Wednesfield yesterday, very weird and a little sad as I’ve been at that meeting for at least 5 years maybe longer, luckily some of the members are following me to my other meetings so I’ll still get to see them and I’m happy with the leader that’s taking over (hark at me!) she seems a really nice lady and she’ lost 5 ½ stone!   So from now on Monday nights are paperwork night and all my work should get done.

The scales didn’t love me yesterday though, 3.5lb on, that’ll be the liquid lard also known as Bailey’s, the fact I hadn’t run for 7 days because of my sprained ankle and eating out 3 times over the weekend and not ProPointing the meals!  Lesson learnt I thinks and I’ve got 5 days where I can be golden, not going to drink until Saturday when I’m at my mates house.

I finally got round to doing roast veggies in one of those So Juicy bags, I put potato & sweet potato (microwaved a little first), cauliflower, butternut squash and sprouts and it worked, absolutely delicious. 

So yesterday wasn’t the best diet day because I wasn’t prepared but it was on track.

Breakfast
Wholemeal pitta toasted (4pp)
cheese (4pp)

Lunch
Roast veggies and potatos (5pp)
2 brains faggots & gravy (7pp)

Dinner
Cottage cheese                (4pp)
Sliced apple
Crackers (Jacobs choice) (5pp)
salad leaves, tomatoes, spring onions

Milk in tea (3pp)
Chocolate biscuit made by a member’s daughter (1pp)

Total = 33pp

Earned
Pedometer = 4pp
½ hour run = 5pp

I wasn’t fussed about food yesterday but ate because it’s what you do to stay alive :D Oh if only more days were so simple! 

I was happy with my run though, my ankle/foot still wasn’t 100% but I managed to do 5k in 30m 20s which is 2 minutes faster than before, I didn’t go out planning to run faster I just found it easier to run, so I must be improving physically.  Getting out the door was the hardest thing, then once I was running in the rain it was fab, quite refreshing.  I’d love to get to the stage where I have the time and energy to run 30 minutes, 5 times a week.

This week in meetings we’re talking about food labelling and just walking round Sainsbury’s for 15 minutes yesterday I found a few pleasant surprises.  It’s always worth taking your calculator and checking because you’d be amazed at what you can have that you might think you can’t. 
(what's not to love!)

Oh yes before I forget, it turns out there wasn’t anything wrong with Alfie other than he was a bit randy, I thought he was in pain from his long walk but yesterday he skipped out of the door no problem at all and after talking to the dog walkers on the park they reckoned he’d bumped into a pretty female whilst we were out and he was pining for her!  Well if I’d known I’d have thrown him up the garden all the noise he made all night ;D

10 more sleeps for me before my holiday, this is my first (longer than a wkend) holiday abroad since I became a leader and I can’t wait, it’ll soon be here because I’ve got a busy schedule.  I could just do with losing that 3.5lb before I go!

Have a fabulous tracking Tuesday – I plan too.

No comments: