Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 March 2020

Yay, it's the weekend

Saturday 7th March 2020
Be enough for yourself first, the rest of the world can wait.


Yesterday was a mixed bag with mom but I survived, the 'when we go home' and 'where is this house' question always messes with my head as much as it does hers but we had an early night as I'm sure lack of sleep and pain both contribute to making her worse.  

I enjoyed a massage thanks to my sis sitting with mom, Alfie had a check up at the vet, we're going to half his steroids and hope he continues to do okay.  He enjoyed his walk (as did I) in the sunshine yesterday, it was nice to not be freezing cold and/or wet on a dog walk.  He also lay down for the first time this year, so I settled down with him and it was surprisingly dry grass which I was relieved about. 

 He can be the most annoying little shih tzu but l do love the little shit. 

I'd fancied some cod for a couple of days so nipped into Aldi on my way back from massage and treated myself, but instead of chip I had butternut squash wedges, so the only thing pointed on that plate is the oil the cod was fried in, I followed packet instructions, I won't next time, I'll cook it in the oven like I usually do, I did enjoy it though and will definitely be getting myself some more.  



I finished a lap blanket that already has a home, will post it today, I really like this pattern, although not sure I like doing it, so am thinking about my next project before I wade in. 




So that was my day, my weekend will be pretty much the same minus the massage, I've just started a new book and I think that will take up a lot of my time too, American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins, not my usual read but it's the work book clubs choice, I listened to chapter 1 last night, it gripped me from the start, think it'll be a disturbing read but maybe it'll make me appreciate my life a little more because of it.

Okay, what's the plan for the weekend, what's on the menu?  Any nice plans?  Whatever it is, make sure you make time to enjoy your life.  I've got a Tbone steak to look forward too, I've treated my sister and me, it's her birthday this month and that's better than a cake ;) I treated myself to a bit of Avon too, the lovely Nicki is my Avon lady and this is her website page I loved that I could just scroll through online and have a mooch at my desk, then order and it'll come directly to me.

Anyway, I'm waffling and I need a shower, I gotta go to work.  

Today have a think about how you could cheer someone else up, it might be something as simple as a compliment, my sister cheers me up every time she does my washing up, I cheered someone up with that lap blanket, let's all go that extra mile to make ourselves and others smile and feel good.  It'll make for a happier world.

It's going to be a great day. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 





No comments: