Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 28 December 2019

Last weekend of the year

Saturday 28th December 2019
It's never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.


Okay let's start crawling back to healthy a little step at a time, work on getting those beneficial habits back in place, today's being to drink more water.


That's not so difficult now is it?  If we work on one habit at a time, it doesn't seen so difficult.  Why?  Oh I'm not going to list all the reasons you should do it, just trust me, there are lots, there are also lots of things that not drinking water causes, so either trust me or google the whys.  

I'm also getting back to 100% tracking today, just to get me back into the habit of doing it without the worrying about getting within my points allowance, that'll start Monday.  

What's your plan?  Do you have one?  Are you going to get one?   This is the last weekend of 2019, why not use it as a time for reflection, here are some questions you could ask yourself, choose those that stand out for you. 

What went well this year?
What didn't go so well? 
What do you want to do the same next year?
What do you want to do differently?
What did you say yes to that you wished you'd said no to?
What was time well spent?
What was money well spend?
What did you accomplish or complete?
What are your favourite memories?
What felt successful about the year?
What did you learn about yourself?
Did you overcome any obstacles?
Who supported you?
Who did you enjoy supporting?
What was the best advice you received this year?
What advice do you wish you'd given to yourself on January 1st 2019?
What is the biggest lesson you've learned this year/.

There's plenty there to keep ya busy and out of the fridge.  No matter how you're feeling right now about how you've eaten the last few days (or weeks) remember one bad meal won't make you fat just like one good meal won't make you thin.  Here's to finding some balance. 

I won't lie, it's been a tough year for me, but I've learned more about myself and I'm grateful for that.  Most importantly, I'm still smiling, I'm doing everything in my power to make mom feel safe and looked after.  It's been a 3am start kind of morning but once I'd calmed her down she went back to sleep, bless her she's just this minute woke up and come onto the landing relieved to see me as she thought she wasn't in her own house and didn't know how she was going to get home (how awful must it be trapped in that mind), she was stressing about how we were gonna get all this stuff in the car ;(  At 3am she called me to help her get out of the bedroom as she was disorientated and was trying to get out via the cupboard up the corner.  I know I shouldn't laugh but that did make me smile, it's better than crying ain't it.  

I'm going to go and make her a cuppa and sit with her for a little bit before getting ready for work.  How blessed are we to have each other x

Luv ya, mwah 


Love me xx




No comments: