Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 June 2019

Written whilst walking!

Sunday 9th June 2019
Variety is the spice of life 


Rolled out of bed, made mom a cuppa and Alfie’s forced me straight out the door, had to take my mug of tea with me, it was a good one too.  

Yesterday morning started with a sausage and tomatoes sandwich then the rest of the day I snacked on stuff, I’d even been to Lidl’s for fresh stuff and never cooked anything!  I couldn’t be bothered if I’m honest. I even had an afternoon snooze again. So my snacks included an entire pack of seafood sticks which totalled 8SP, Broghies and cheese spread another 4SP then I caved and had a packet of crisps for another 4SP, yeah the packet may have said lights but they weren’t at 4SP a packet! 

I set my members a challenge yesterday which I’m going to do myself, I’ll let all my other workshops know throughout the week. It’s too eat as many different types of food as possible, I’m doing this because I realised I was eating the same things and I want more variety. So yesterday wasn’t a great start but these were on the list

Wholemeal bread
Low fat sausage (very nice they were too!)
Canned tomatoes 
Broghies 
Cheese triangles
Seafood sticks 
Crisps
Strawberries 
Bit of cheese I broke off a chunk
Milk in my tea

As you can see that list needs some veggies adding to it!  I promise to do better today and cook whatever it was I took out the freezer yesterday for a start. 

I’m writing this on my phone as I’m walking Alfie, then I’m off to meet my brother at Bentley bridge to walk the canal in the other direction. I know I was supposed to be doing the chase but after that rain yesterday I didn’t think we would be going anywhere so I’ve had a lie in, plus I have a bad leg, it hurts down the back, it’s tight in the hamstring. 

I need to decide what to do with the steak that’s defrosted, it’s not best steak but still good slices by the look, so I’m think slow cooker maybe, I’ve also defrosted some white fish, don’t ask me why I took two things out yesterday I don’t know.  I do know Alfie is in no rush to get me back to the house!   

Don’t forget now I’ve realised I'm eating similar foods every day here’s to upping my game this week, it’s all about trying to include different foods, you up for that challenge? 

That’s me for this morning, I have to get back to go meet Ian. Whatever you’re up to, enjoy your day! 

No comments: