Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 June 2019

It's raining again! lol

Friday 14th June 2019
Smile, it looks good on you...


Woke up at 4ish but yay, I managed to go back to sleep and get another hour or so, so pleased because I think I've got a bit of a head cold, not surprised in this weather, I think I'm going to start on my arc today, it's getting a little silly now ain't it.

Well I managed to get one good hour out of mom yesterday, which out of 24 is a bonus I guess, she was sound with my sister whilst I was at work so that's a bonus, she's refused to have her bloods taken and I can't force her, will see if she changes her mind and wait for the district nurse to get in touch.

Back to me, I loved my workshops yesterday, actually I've loved them all week, they've really been what I needed as a distraction, you lot are amazing, so much love and laughter going on in those rooms, every workshops different and every member is too and that's what makes it a pleasure to go to work.

Foodwise, oh I just remembered the bread pudding!  What can I say it was for charity baby, we had some WW lemon drizzle cake and brownies in workshop to raise money for Alzheimers, one of my lovely members had made them, but she'd made me bread pudding, oh my days, it was so good, it didn't even make it home, luckily, I'd only had fruit and yogurt for breakfast, then I had zero soup for lunch, that too was supplied by a wonderful woman, meals on wheels at its finest.  I was so tempted to go to the chippy on my way home, especially after being told they sell Gyros now!  I didn't though, instead I had my M&S pizza with some asparagus.


Despite the weather, I still managed 12k steps yesterday so I'm pleased with that, will do me a workout this morning, hopefully the dog won't interrupt it.  He's a little nightmare, but a lovely one.  I've just seen Dave's breakfast on Facebook, I could just eat a good cooked breakfast like that, he's had egg, beans, sausages, bacon medallions and toast.  I might make the zero beans and have egg and beans on toast, mmm nice, I might even have the same as him, we shall see.  Feed a cold they say don't they, no wonder I've had the munchies all week, that's my excuse anyway, although I think those munchies have been a combination of reasons, I'm getting better though, I only had 2 broghies and cheesy triangles last night, that's only a couple of points.  I enjoyed ten minutes watching a couple of foxes come get their dinner from by my back door, the first one was oblivious to me, the second was more weary.  https://www.facebook.com/bevww/videos/10156913198445862/?notif_id=1560460135010928&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Right I'm off, I'm ravenous and I have paperwork to do, I've also got a lovely massage to look forward too, plus I want to listen to 500 words on Radio 2 without distraction - HA that's not gonna happen, I don't get to do much without distraction these days!

Let's enjoy this wet Friday, regardless of the weather or anyone around us, I'm feeling strong in spirit,
I had me a bit of a cry as I walked the dog yesterday, frustration at not being able to help mom, annoyance at her behaviour, sadness as I understand it's not really my mom behaving that way but the disease and heartbreak because I've almost completely lost my best friend now, even on her good days, she's not the woman I went on the most amazing adventures with, the strong woman who was always my warrior whenever I needed protecting.  Yeah I shed a few tears but by doing that, I realise all those feelings and get back to being the next strong woman in this family, our roles have reversed and I am to her what she has been to me all my life.  Now go hug someone you love and appreciate them, even when they're being a bloody nightmare. xx

Mwah, catch ya tomorrow xx

I forgot to update my food list yesterday so here it is today with everything on, it's over 50 now, so I'm quite pleased with that, I know I could get that higher though;

Food list since Sunday 

Asparagus
Bacon medallions 
Baguette
Banana 
Beef mince 
Belvita biscuit
Bread pudding
Broghies 
Butter! 
Butternut squash
Carrots
Cheese triangles
Cheese
Chicken 
Chilli Con Carne 
Chocolate biscuit - 1 honest 
Chocolate brownie
Courgette
Crisps
Eggs 
Fish in batter
Green beans
Greek yogurt
Haddock
Halloumi
Kidney Beans
Lemon drizzle cake
Lettuce
Low fat pork sausage
Milk  
Nectarine
Mozzarela 
Mushrooms
Onions
Oxo
Parma ham
Peas 
Pizza 
Porridge - WW stuff 
Potatoes 
Peppers - green & yellow 
Raspberries 
Rice 
Seafood sticks 
Spinach
Spring onions 
Strawberries
Streaky bacon
Sweetcorn
Sweet Freedom syrup 
Tomatoes - canned & cherry
White bread 

Wholemeal bread

No comments: