Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Want it? Go for it!

23rd August 2017
What you want exists, don’t settle until you get it.
Mid-week already, another month almost done, it just shows how fast time goes and so it’s important to make the most of each and every day.   Yesterday’s meetings were full of success, lots of weight loss and a handful of certificates given out, we all spent a bit of time planning our next milestone, which direction we’re heading in is obvious but it’s good to have a timeline or a small goal to aim towards.

I’m enjoying being able to cook, even though I did have a Weight Watchers microwave meal for lunch yesterday, chicken curry for 9sp, I’ll be filling my freezer with a few of these meals for convenience, they do the job and save me time when I’m engrossed in my work at lunchtime.  They ensure I actually do eat.  For dinner I had a tuna, sweetcorn and cheese melt usually WW wraps that were out of date but they tasted just fine after being on the George Foreman for a bit.   Breakfast had been egg and mushrooms on toast, I hadn’t got time to make it which is why I did, I have to eat and as a member said at the meeting, ‘practice what you preach’, she said it from a place of love, she wanted to ensure I was taking care of me and prioritising myself as I was telling them too and I can honestly say I do take care of me.   I’ve always looked after my health and happiness, it’s a priority, I can’t take care of anyone else if I’m not taking care of myself. 

Lately I’ve realised I was a little stuck which is why I made a change, this new Mentor Champ role has given me a fresh challenge, I’m truly passionate about Weight Watchers and if I can do even more in a different capacity to help improve our area then that satisfies me.  I love to help others and now I’m helping my colleagues even more in an official capacity.  I love it!  Over the years I’ve watched some of my members become coaches and that’s very rewarding, seeing one get her Diamond award for the first time was incredible.  One of my members has just become a coach, she did her final assessment and already has her own meeting and another one is going through training, makes me very proud.  It really is one big family and I love being a part of it.  If you’ve ever thought about sharing your passion for Weight Watchers and being paid to do so, check out the jobs page https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/about-us/careers/become-leader feel free to ask me questions and if you do apply remember to put my name in the referrer’s box or your coaches if you’re not one of mine (brownie points for me and I won’t lie a little bonus too).

4am start this morning, it seems to be my natural wake up time, 6 hours sleep seems to be enough lately, I’m not tired so I’m embracing the extra hours, I’ve even started washing up as I wait for that first kettle to boil (what is happening to me!).  Seriously though I’m trying to get routine into my life, I know it’s going to be a little (lot) crazy over the next month once they start the wetroom but after that, I want organisation and routine, it always makes me smile when I acknowledge my work life is always completely organised, I can find anything on my computer, I never miss anything, my personal life is a bit messy to say the least but in a good, happy way, I’m just not in a rush to sweep that kitchen floor, or wipe that side off, although when I get my posh new worktops, I’ll have to be wiping them off regularly because wood stains!

Here’s to a wickedly, wonderful Wednesday, 5.15am and I’m ready for another cuppa.  Make today count BeYOUtiful, you know it makes sense, slap a smile on your face and embrace your day. 

We got this!


No comments: