Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Let's get this day started!

22nd August 2017
No one is you and that is your superpower!
Up with the alarm at 5 this morning so no chance of being interrupted by phone calls, safe to write my blog in peace.  I had a great day yesterday, new challenges, a busy day, before I knew it the day has flown past.  For the first time in a long time I have a paper diary, I know I have my phone but it’s not the same at all.  I’m liking this change, sometimes we get to comfortable.

Of course I made time for eating, enjoyed some vegetables at last too, thankful of my cooker again.  Egg and beans on toast for breakfast, chicken, peppers and onion wraps for lunch and for my tea I had steak and salad and YES I gave the fat to Alfie, oh yeah I did, check me out.  The beauty of being busy is you don’t get bored and eat for the sake of it.

Oh I spoke too soon, moms just got up so I’ll have to stop to make a cuppa and get her medication.

I’m back, did I mention I woke up to 45 Facebook notifications and 23 Watsapp ones, the facebook was low to be honest, I’m used to them which is why I don’t have any sent to my phone, if I want to know what’s going on in Facebook, I have to open the app up.  Watsapp on the other hand is new to me, I’ve always had it but never really used it much, it turns out, I will be now. 

I’ve never spent so much time on the phone as I did yesterday, I had one call after the next, not all work related, there was a call from my bestie and one from my brother.  I know people say that phones aren’t great but I love mine, it keeps me in touch with people are so far away, I’d only get to write to them and friends who are so busy we would only get to see each other now and again.  You can’t beat personal contact I agree, but a chat on the phone is the next best thing, followed by texts and Facebook.  Communication, it’s so important.

Did I mention vegetables yet, my how I’ve missed them, it wasn’t until I actually tasted some I remembered how much, my new fridge/freezer should be hear by the end of the month so I can fill it up with lots of freshness, I can’t wait.  I’m so excited for it all to be finished.   Only 3 weeks until they start the wetroom, that will just be amazing when it’s done.  I’m going to continue to empty that room this weekend, there aren’t enough cupboards in my kitchen yet to take all of it, but it can be boxed up if necessary. 

Oh it’s only 3 weeks, I need to start emptying my alley so they can get up and down it.  Guess how I’m going to be spending this bank holiday weekend!

But before the weekend, I have 12 meetings to go and run, an Area Manager and colleagues to support, a mom to love, a belly to feed and a life to live – it’s really good, I like it!  What have you got to do before the weekend?

Let’s focus on the good BeYOUtiful, it’s too easy to get tied up in the negative and it’s not a nice place to spend time.   Have a great day…



No comments: