Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 20 August 2017

One Life - Just One!

20th August 2017
Don’t wait for the light at the end of the tunnel – light that bitch yourself!


Well a good bloke loved by so many died yesterday, a heart attack, I’m guessing he was about my age and that’s no age for a life to end, it is however a reminder that this is your life – are you living it?

Yeah ONE LIFE – just one!  Why aren’t we all running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?   One day you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday, then quietly without you every really noticing, some day is today, and then some day is yesterday and this is your life.  Don’t put off ‘someday’, make it happen.  If you can’t stop thinking about something, don’t every stop working towards it.

What do you want more of?  And it doesn’t have to be money… It could be sleep, time, magical moments, love, hugs, travels, laughter, cake!  Whatever it is you want from life, make sure you’re working towards it, if you’ve got it fabulous – can you make it even better.  Come on let’s do more things that make us forget our phones!

I’ve definitely been thinking about this lately, even before the sad news yesterday, I think somehow that has made me realise all those thoughts I’ve been having do need to come to fruition, so yes I too have new things to strive for, taking my life off hold.

Lightening the blog, my cookers in – yay, although he’s got to come back as he wants to get me a longer pipe so it can be pulled out further, he’s awesome my brother, it’s good to have a gas fitter as a brother when you’ve had a new cooker even if he did melt his pen in my new grill pan before I’ve even used it J .  I’ve still not used it, wasn’t in the mood yesterday, but I’m going over the shop when it opens to get me a white loaf and some full fat cheese and I’m making cheese on toast for my breakfast, I haven’t had it for so long, not having a proper grill.  Nom nom nom.  Look at my pretty cooker…


I was a busy bird for a lot of yesterday so when I finally stopped there was no way I was cooking, I ate a cold pesto pasta pot and it was lush and I was sated.  I also had a nice early night which is always welcomed.

Today’s housework day – boo, but it does have to be done at some point, I won’t spend hours on it though, as long as it’s clean and get aroundable that’ll do us.   

I’m going to keep it short because I have some of that life to live and I want to go get on with it.

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, remember the trouble is – you think you have time…  Do It!

No comments: