Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 26 August 2017

Damn those screaming foxes!



26th August 2017
Today, slow down and take some time just for YOU!



I barely stopped at all yesterday, so today I will be slowing down and having some much needed me time.   Despite being crazy busy, I still managed a lovely walk with Alfie and I ate well, probably could’ve done with more water throughout the day, I’m going to put some bottles of water in my car so I have them if I forget my water bottle.  Scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast, some chicken on the go for lunch with a banana and a large celery stick eaten in the car ;), the for tea I had a M&S salami pizza for 12sp, amazing Smart Points value and absolutely delicious, had it with a huge salad and really enjoyed it.



Now to have another on track day, I’ve been up since just after 2am again, damn foxes, what a racket, then mom and me sat chatting for a bit and had a cuppa, then it wasn’t worth trying to go back to sleep, I think there may be an afternoon snooze today, they’ll definitely be an early night.  Once I’ve walked Alfie, I think I’ll look for a good movie to watch and mom and I can chill out the rest of the day.  Of course we’ll have something delicious to eat too.

Bank Holiday weekend will test the best of us, I have to remind myself it’s an ordinary weekend for me as I don’t have to go to a meeting on Monday anyway.   I need to start emptying my pantry ready for the workmen to do the wetroom, it’s not long till they start on the 11th, I’ll do it Sunday or Monday, doing nothing today once my meetings done!

I do hope there’s some sunshine this weekend, I like the idea of sitting outside in my chair either listening to the radio or my audiobook, glass of wine in hand, watching the birds and the squirrels – bliss.

But first, I’m gonna shower and dress, go see my lovely members, have a catch up with my helpers, a giggle with the gang and enjoy my morning.

Here’s to a fantastic weekend, enjoy the last bank holiday of the year, but don’t forget your focus, your next milestone, that next little goal – YOU GOT THIS BEYOUTIFUL!


No comments: