Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 27 August 2017

Doing it - slowly, but I'm doing it!

27th August 2017
Out of the way world – I’ve put my sassy pants on today!

Waking up with energise after a long good night’s sleep – you can’t beat it.  Asleep by nine, and heard mom moving about just after 6, yes Alfie woke me 3 times in the night to go out, think he had stomach problems, but I still managed to go back to sleep and now I’m fully recharged and raring to go.  I’m even contemplating housework, but if the sun shines, I’ll be parking myself on a garden chair with the papers and radio and it can all wait.

I’ve even lost a pound this week, I’ve finally got that silver seven, it’s only taken me 14 weeks ;) but I have lost 2 1/2lb whilst having no kitchen or hardly any kitchen for the last month or so, I’m impressed by myself.  I had another on track day yesterday, omelette for breakfast, cod, lentils and veg for lunch, the for tea we had crisps and a slice of bread, I had a bit of chicken with mine too, then realised it was ‘use by 25th’ so decided to not risk it, it tasted okay but to be honest I wasn’t hungry and would’ve only eaten it because of the short sell-by date and I’m not the waistbin, that’s in the kitchen.

I’ve downloaded the free active 10 app from the NHS, just out of curiousity to be honest as my fitbit app tells me if I do active minutes, but if you don’t have a fitbit, Its really good for free.  Let’s get moving more I say – what do you think, especially as it’s heading towards autumn and we start to slow down.

Alfie’s just come in and is stood looking at me saying, ‘erm, I wanna go for a walk Bev’, so I think I better hurry up and finish. 

Sunshine bank holiday, that’s what it is at the moment anyway, let’s hope it lasts, I’m going to go do my walk out of the way just incase it changes its mind.

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, we got this!



No comments: