Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 20 April 2014

HAPPY Easter xx



20th April 2014
Dear Stress, let’s break up!  Yours sincerely……Happiness


Easter Sunday and there are no chocolate eggs in our house!  Mom told me not to buy any but I wonder how many times she’ll ask where hers is!  Hey ho that can be today’s topic of conversation ;)  

Yesterday’s plans got tweaked a little, still a busy one though, IKEA first thing, then coffee with my bestie, my massage got cancelled so instead I bought my hanging baskets and plants ready to planting up.  When I got home I put together our new bed settee, now when I have visitors there’s somewhere for them to sleep.  Once that was finished I was absolutely shattered and we settled down to watch Superman Man of Steel, followed by Lone Ranger, Superman was a bit violent, I preferred Spiderman last week, that had a bit of humour in it and Lone Range, well what can you say about Johnny Depp, he is unique, fabulous and random – everything I like in a person!  I think I’ll have to check out the Batman movies next, I’m quite enjoying this superhero stuff, it’s not quite a glass of red wine, but it’s enjoyable all the same!
Today I’m continuing with the spring clean theme, I now have a very lovely new, clean and tidy living room, however the rest of the house doesn’t match in the tidy stakes, so today I will spend a few hours this morning doing downstairs, then later I’m off into the garden to start work on my hanging baskets – I have 16 of them to do!   That’ll keep me busy…

My office needs a good sort out too, but that can wait till tomorrow, I don’t think I can face it today, I need to recharge my spring cleaning super powers before I even contemplate the office, it’s a scary room to enter and as my brother pointed out this morning, it looks like we’ve been burgled!

Diet wise, I’ve not been great the last two days, haven’t tracked but haven’t overeaten either, I won’t like I succumbed to meatballs and mash on Friday in IKEA, it’s rare that someone makes my lunch for me, so I partook of their café, I have to say it was delicious!  I hadn’t had breakfast so it was two meals in one, but I reckon it was at least a 25pp meal and that was the small!  Yesterday I had an IKEA hot dog, that’d got to be 9 or 10pp once you add the sauces, we had cake too me and my mate, we shared 2 at the Hollybush, although we did leave some, we still consumed a good 15-20pp each on that!  So easy to swallow up those ProPoints, all I can say is it’s a good job I’ve been clocking up 6 or 7pp a day on my pedometer and I had some weeklies left.  Today is a F&H day for sure, I’m thinking a proper roast dinner later, and maybe eggs for breakfast, I can’t believe I haven’t had an egg in at least 2 days, very unlike me!

I know it’s Easter Bank holiday and it’s the first long weekend of the year, however I don’t work Mondays anyway so it’s just an ordinary weekend in our house, no different at all.  Whatever you’ve got planned, enjoy, Eat Gorgeous, BeYOUtiful and ENJOY!

Happy Easter xx

No comments: