Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 March 2014

Calling all potential Happy Owls!



23rd March 2014
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do!

I was just about to start my blog and ended up on netmums – how’s that happen at 5am in the morning!  I’ve just spent an hour on there posting about our open week this week, if you don’t already know about it, here’s the official invite;
------
Open Meeting!
Ever wondered what happens at your local Weight Watchers meeting?
You are invited to find out one week only 23 – 29th March
All visitors welcome for expert advice and a healthy weight check
Come and listen to our member’s stories…
Last year we lost 420,000 stones!
Bring family, friends and colleagues too to find out
how you can all claim a FREE Spa Treat
worth £50 each on us!
For local meeting info go to www.weightwatcherslocal.co.uk
Try a meeting for Free!
------

I think it’s a great idea for people who’ve never been inside the world of Weight Watchers, I’m a firm believer that Weight Watchers works because of the group support.  Whilst I was on there I posted my meetings too, may as well use the opportunity to advertise and there’s the option for people to leave a review, so if you are one of my lovely members or have been, feel free to go say nice things about me and my meetings;




Anyways back to important food business ;) yesterday I had a rare few hours to myself, so I spent one of them in the cafĂ© at the garden centre, I decided to have what I fancied which wasn’t one of the incredible selection of cakes (they must be 25pp each!) I ordered a steak baguette with chips, and sat and enjoyed it whilst enjoying my own thoughts for a change.  I guestimated it at 30pp and all I can say is thank heavens for my weekly ProPoints allowance!  It did satisfy me for hours though and I only had a light tea followed by another early night.

I also went and got the photos from my pinterest board printed out for my success board in my meetings, I shall be putting that together this morning, it was great watching all those lovely members print out of the machine, the lady serving me said, “these remind me I should do something”, my response was you only do something if you want to not because you feel you should – feeling you ought to do something never helps, guilt never leads to success in my opinion.

I eat healthy because I want to take care of myself, I lose weight to be fit and well not because someone tells me I should and being that weight may prolong my life!  No I Eat Gorgeous and focus on the Healthy and Happy because I want my life NOW to be comfortable, enjoyable, heck even amazing not so I get an extra ten years at the end! 
Never lose weight because you think you ‘should’ do it because you want to!  If you can be what I call a “Happy OWL (happy over weight lady)” then you are more likely to lose weight because someone who does not like themselves isn’t going to succeed, we are unlikely to take care of ourselves.  If you had a plant you didn’t like you probably wouldn’t water it – if however you loved the flowers that plant produced you would tend to it daily I guess!  You’re the same, love yourself now, realise you are already amazing, BeYOUtiful and incredible and you’re more likely to start taking care of yourself, feeding yourself good healthy food, realise that overeating is a form of punishment if it’s making you feel ill and unhappy afterwards!    

Losing weight doesn’t make you a ‘better’ person, eating healthily and losing weight will make you feel better – there’s a huge difference!

On that note I’m off to make myself a healthy breakfast that will make me happy – Eat Gorgeous BeYOUtiful.
 

No comments: