Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 November 2011

Bet ya bottom dollar that tomorrow...

6th November 2011

A day without laughter is a day wasted. Charlie Chaplin
I did my fair share of giggling yesterday, I head butted a “mind the step” sign as I went into a toilet much to my mates delight - she suggested they should have a “mind you don’t head butt the mind the step sign” sign just for me.  We’d just been for lunch in the Britannia Hotel next to the theatre (bargain £5 for 3 courses) I didn’t have the dessert, and I did choose lots of veggies to go with my gammon.  We were off to see Annie and all the way there in the car I was signing “Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow”, you get the gist, well little Jenny was not impressed at all and instructed me to stop singing or she’d box my nose!  I actually think she willed me to trip up that step!  When we got in the theatre we suggested we all sang but Jen was having none of it, we told her we were going to form a band and go on the XFactor we even had our name, “Ladies that lush”, her response – “you mean - Ladies that need to shush” So that was us told and officially put in out place by a seven year old!

The show was okay, not the best I’ve seen, too long to keep a young audience occupied and I was amused as I watched all the kids get frigidity at the same time, Jen just kept asking, “how much longer is it on”, this is the same child who sat transfixed through “all the fun of the fair” with David Essex so it’s not that she has no attention span, it was just long winded. 
I’d been for a haircut on the morning and even had my hair in curls especially for the show, wished I had more girly girll flare because I’d do that more often, however I’m not and it’s a little to late to start learning, actually no it isn’t but I obviously don’t want to be a girly girl enough to make the effort, it’s much easier to tie it up.

I’ve just realised that this time last year ProPoints was launched, WOW a year since the start of the best plan ever, that’s flown by so quickly and I’m so proud to be part of the success of it, so many members losing so much weight – just amazing.  And of course Weight Watchers being the leaders in their field are always striving for improvements and we’re always waiting for things to get even better.  We were all over the news again this week for being the best option for weight loss but we already knew that didn’t we, I uploaded just a few photos onto facebook of successful members and just in case you’ve never seen my before and after, here it is;

Well Alfie’s not impressed at all so I better go take him for a walk, today I plan on being a domestic goddess, I’m going to cook, clean and try to think about packing, it’s less than 2 weeks away now! 

Have a super Sunday. xx


No comments: