Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 9 November 2010

9th November 2010

Embrace Change. True success can be defined by your ability to adapt to changing circumstances.

What a day, what a day! Yesterday was amazing, my meetings were absolutely buzzing and members couldn’t wait to get going on the new plan, everyone seemed really enthusiastic and motivated to get going – it was fan-blooming-tastic and I loved every second of it! I can’t wait to go to work again today and all this week, and look forward to seeing all of you to get you started on the new ProPoints plan.

It’s a fabulous plan and has helped me get back to goal and I feel fabulous even though I’ve not had a great deal of sleep or rest due to the dog and the local foxes waking me up at 3.30 for the last two nights and how busy I’ve been in the day time. I’ve got so much energy and it’s wonderful.

Yesterday I managed to spare 20 minutes to dash in the supermarket to stock up on my fruit, I was pleased to find small tins of pineapple in juice for 13p, which will do for my breakfast with Greek yogurt, and I also got 400g frozen mixed berry’s for £1. So if this is how cheap I can buy it in Sainsbury’s there’s no excuse not to buy fruit of some kind. Hollybush nursery does cheap fresh fruit too so that’s always worth a drive.

If you were in my meetings yesterday thank you for your patience and enthusiasm, I know change can be a bit daunting but embrace it and it will seem so much easier. Remember to use the group wall to chat to each other and of course if you get stuck you have my email and phone number so don’t struggle.

I’ve just used the Weight Watchers online esource to ProPoint up my tracker for yesterday and it’s great, although because I was so busy and unprepared I ended up using 20 of my weekly allowance, so it’s a good job I’ve been and bought fruit! If you haven’t already got a monthly pass, maybe now is the time to treat yourself this week when you get to your meeting, only £12.95 for the first one (£19.99 afterwards). I hope to ProPoint some of my favourite recipes over the next few weeks too using the recipe builder, which saves lots of time, so look out for a new Bev’s Bites.

Give yourselves time to get used to the changes and trust me you’ll love them. I’m still adjusting and learning and loving the journey and I’m sure you will too. My helpers have been following the plan for a couple of weeks now and they’re all absolutely loving it, Julie my weigher from Tuesday has been doing it a little longer than everyone else and in six weeks she’s lost 21lb and found more motivation and positivity than I’ve seen in her for a very long time.

It’s really wonderful to see everyone so ready to lose xx

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing the rest of you this week. My meeting times are listed on the left of the group page and don’t forget your purse to buy your new bits and bobs, the new calculators are very popular.

Remember life starts now?

Are you living yet?

You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: