Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 November 2010

17th November 2010 facebook email

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.

As you can imagine I’m crazy busy at the moment with the new plan but yesterday I sat and read the latest Weight Watcher magazine which has the new ProPoints plan in and I couldn’t believe it was the Christmas edition, actually made me realise it really is that close now. I’m loving the recipes in their though, especially the one for Mulled Wine. There’s a very inspiring story from a lady named Nicola who says ‘Life’s to short to be unhappy’ how true is that statement!

The quote at the top of the page is directed at anyone who feels that learning something new is too much like hard work, trust me the rewards will be well worth the effort. So far this week we’ve lost a staggering 417lb in my meetings that’s 30 stone in just 2 days worth of weight loss!

I received the following email yesterday which I think sums up how a lot of members are feeling about the change to ProPoints, so rather than try and explain it, I thought I’d let the member do it for me with her email.

- - - - - - - - -

Hi Bev,

Hope you are ok,

I am away this week so will not be able to attend the meetings - the good news this should be the last time this year.

WW plan news

Like anything that's different and new it can seem a little daunting especially if time is an issue learning a whole new programme - and that's what I found last week and so it was Saturday before I sat down to go through everything. I have the food and eating out guides and calculator and your sticky labels and when I started, I could not stop pointing up everything and looking through the books for low points options. I am eating better so that's a plus I have been aware for a while I was in a rut using my points unwisely just because as you said it was nice not filling.

I really enjoyed your evening meeting last week and although I find it useful to weigh in the morning I am going to make more time for myself and come along to your evening class when I can as I really felt I got a lot out of it.

I liked the idea of putting the ingredients list on to eSource and getting menus.

I also like the fact that everything we do...eating all your points early in the day or even early in the week you have done and admit to so there's no pulling the wool over your eyes!

Lastly I want to change to the monthly pass will it still be on offer next week?

Regards,

- - - - - - - - -

So as you can see it is worth putting in the effort, I think this member has summed up in an email everything that is great about Weight Watchers, the plan and the importance of staying to your meeting. Attending a meeting to get the diet folder and never coming back will not help you get to goal and be successful, there’s so much more to weight loss and changing. I hope you all agree and I know I will enjoy and take great pleasure in helping your all on your weight loss journey to goal.

Remember life starts now?

Are you living yet?
You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: