Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 21 November 2010

21st November 2010 todays email

I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.

Sunday morning, I love this day, I love Sunday’s because I’m usually back to full energy after my busy week, and I’ve got nothing planned so I can just go with the flow which is fabulous when you have had such a busy week – was in bed last night before 8pm! So today, I’m chilling; I’m thinking movies, magazines, maybe a bit of cooking and walking Alfie. Bliss.

As everyone seems to be doing so well on the new ProPoints plan I thought for today’s email we’d stick with the feel good stuff and continue working on your Indestructible self believe. When you look around you’ll notice two types of people. Those that life has taken its toll on and they’ve sunk under the weight of it all, you can see a defeated look in their eyes. The other type look fresh, they’re undefeated, they’ve had their share of knocks and challenges but they handle themselves differently. They haven’t allowed themselves to be ground down, worn out. They refuse to resign or give up on themselves. This is because of that INDESTRUCTIBLE SELF BELIEF. Take every day as a miracle; enjoy your day, because nothing can guarantee you are going to see another sunrise! Don’t worry if you’ve become a little defeated, as long as you’re willing, you can change.

So what do you think of you? Do you think you’re amazing? I know you are, I’ve just got to get you to realise it!

What do you want to believe about you? The reality is you can believe anything you decide to. Whatever you choose to believe will be your truth, because that’s the view that you’ll give out. Seriously, I believe I’m the best damn Weight Watcher leader on the planet, I’m guessing there’s a few leaders out there and my boss on occasion who’d disagree with me, but hell “what do they know!” ;-)

As a race we have a need to be right, so whatever we believe, whatever that perspective is becomes our reality. I’m really lucky whatever situation I’ve found myself in I’ve never felt any less special than anyone else, I’ve always been as good as everyone else, I’ve always been good enough. I thank my mom for this, she always made me feel beautiful and special and capable of doing anything I wanted to and being as good as everyone else.

Sadly a lot of women don’t think they’re amazing and feel depressed when looking in magazines at supermodels, they don’t feel good enough next to other people; maybe you weren’t lucky enough to have a mom like mine. Luckily though now you’re a grown up, the most important influence in your life is YOU. This gives you unstoppable power to influence yourself. You have the power to be your greatest ally or your deadliest enemy. What is it to be? Enhancing your self-belief begins with a decision, the decision to improve your view of yourself! Are you ready to feel great about yourself no matter what? Are you willing to have indestructible self-belief?

What is your opinion of you? Is it good enough? Could you think better of yourself?

From this day forward, choose to be a “Believer in YOU”, don’t wait for someone else to show faith in you, back yourself. Know in your heart that you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you. xx

Remember life starts now?

Are you living yet?

You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: