Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 17 January 2022

When will you be hungry!

Monday 17th January 2022
Mondays are for fresh starts, the chance to set a new tone for the rest of the week!




Another weekend gone!  January just runs away with me every year, we're already over half way through, it's my birthday Wednesday so no chance in hell of a weight loss for the next few weeks and the chance in my life and circumstances is making it really hard to resist temptation.  I know one I can do it and I take full responsibility for my actions, but hey I LOVE FOOD and actually I'm just a greedy bitch if the truth be told, if food is there, I'm likely to eat it, so things like crisps and chocolate which I managed to keep out of my house for months is there now so I need to work at saying no and resisting these things.

I will get there, it'll just take time and patience with myself.  Trying to agree what time to have dinner yesterday, I had to explain I don't really get hungry, I just eat, so we need to eat when they want to eat because otherwise we'll eat constantly or never at all lol. 

Last week in our huddles we talked about family meals and budgeting and this is something I really want to get into the habit of doing, meal planning is the future for me I think, it's make my life easier.  Tuesdays and Thursdays are busy days so I need easy food, like stuff in the slow cooker, I'm thinking chill for Thursday once I've had the ingredients delivered.  I was going to make sausage meatballs and spaghetti today, so need to think of something easy for tomorrow, I'll go check the freezer out when I've finished typing.  

Going to have fruit and yogurt for breakfast, I can be healthy and start my day with deliciousness, the news is talking about Blue Monday, today is the most depressing day of the year apparently, well I'm having none of it, I'm going to make it a good day, might nip to shops and get the ingredients for the curried lentil bake, see if I can get man child to eat it! Curried Lentil Bake (behappyowls.com)

We did our second ice skating lesson yesterday, I'll never be a professional but as long as I can get round a rink with confidence and enjoy it, that'll do me.  We then spent a couple of hours clearing out the sheds, that felt so good once it was done but now all my bins are full!

This is another recipe that can just be thrown in the slow cooker and left Garlic Chicken (behappyowls.com) so maybe go buy some more ingredients!

Right I want to watch all of Season 3 of After Life, but I also need to get stuff done!

Here's to enjoying Monday xx


Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x




No comments: