Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 5 January 2022

2022 let's have you!

Wednesday 5th January 2022
doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.


Two weeks in Ireland, Christmas indulgence, bottles of Baileys resulted in a 4lb weight gain - I'll take that!  Absolutely thrilled to be honest because in the past I'd have easily done half stone at least.  Man child gained a much needed 5lb and the man cheated taking his jeans off before getting on scales which would've added 2lb to his 2lb gain, so really he gained the same as I did.

Now to get back to healthy eating, I started well, beans on toast, saying no to the option of bacon, sausage and eggs, I also ate an apple - check me out!  Then for tea we had sweet and sour pork which I'd put in the slow cooker and added an extra pepper with egg noodles, it isn't something I'd cook again, the jar of Uncle Bens wasn't flavoursome enough for my liking, I'd rather make my own but they all ate it without complaint, even my brother who popped round for a catch up.

It was lovely to be back at work and we were thrilled by the turn out, especially for our new meeting open in Great Wyrley, 3 times as many people turned up than we expected to, so here's hoping that continues.  

I was going to continue the house sort out when I get back from work today but if boy wonder is up for it when he gets out of bed, I might suggest we go to the zoo!  I've filled the forms in to get him into school but they've said it could be 2-3 weeks before it's sorted so I'm thinking, the zoo can be educational and I know he likes animals, so I'll ask what he thinks, otherwise he's gonna be doing some stuff on the BBC school section, he ain't sleeping and playing games for the next few weeks like he has over Christmas that's for sure. 

Food today, I've just had a cold sausage sandwich because I didn't want them wasted, I had food waste, for dinner later I think we'll have fish in batter, potatoes and veggies.  I want to get the freezer right down, use it all up then do a shop at the weekend maybe,. I've emptied the big drawer in the freezer in the kitchen, I need to pop to farm foods or do an Iceland order for frozen fruit for man child to make his own smoothies, fresh fruit goes off too quickly, I think I'll even start freezing the bananas I buy. 

Right, time to get ready for Wimborne Road this morning, let's do this!  Let's have an amazing day shall we?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: